Next Broncos coach

Who should it be?

• Total voters
An important quality in any profession is being able to recognise you arent an expert in all fields and surrounding yourself with people that compliment your skills and you can learn from.

I think seibold struggled because he had an "i know best approach" and didnt surround himself with people that had skills that he lacked.
Must be related to Dan Andrews

Hilarious. Keep on digging. How deep do you need to go to keep justifying it? Any other team and you'd be as sceptical as the rest of us as to how much knowledge he had of the program. So he probably didn't know because the head coach doesn't know what the docs are up to? And even if he did know, he probably didn't know it was illegal, despite everyone being told to keep quiet about it? Then what, even if he did know it was illegal, he probably just thought that because they weren't dominating the comp it wasn't working, so no harm done? And even though there were articles at the time lauding Gallen the 80 minute Origin prop, he probably just thought it was a coincidence? Feel free to go off your tits again about how I just don't "get it" any my intelligence is not at a level to understand things how you see them, like you always do when someone disagrees. You're flat out tainted on anything to do with the Sharks, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.
Yes, you do have serious comprehension issues. Haas plays 80 mins every week, is twice the size of Gallen and are you suggesting he needs drugs or implying drugs are required to play 80 mins?

Gallen played 80 mins in a game, big deal. I'm not surprised though you would try to somehow link it with drugs even though Glenn Lazurus did exactly the same thing previously to Gallen. You are quite crazy. Imaginary friends and now imaginary wrongs.

Yes, you do have serious comprehension issues. Haas plays 80 mins every week, is twice the size of Gallen and are you suggesting he needs drugs or implying drugs are required to play 80 mins?

Gallen played 80 mins in a game, big deal. I'm not surprised though you would try to somehow link it with drugs even though Glenn Lazurus did exactly the same thing previously to Gallen. You are quite crazy. Imaginary friends and now imaginary wrongs.

No, I'm saying you need to ignore or deliberately downplay a whole series of signs that suggests Flanagan knew exactly what was going on. And following on from that, the arrogance to believe that he didn't need to abide by his punishment, further evidence that he was quite willing to break rules at a whim. And now you're trying to claim the "wrongs" that occurred are imaginary? You're cooked.

You are serious with this argument? How can you draw such comparisons and claim a rational argument?

Haas does what he does because he's genetically configured to be able to do that, no dope required, and, he's not on a Broncos supplements program involving banned substances. The same applies to Lazarus. Gallen on the other hand was on a supplements program of banned substances so, any inference that his 80 mins as prop are linked to the supplements is entirely reasonable, which is what @Morkel suggested in the context of his post.

Can we give the Cronulla talk a rest guys? I have no idea why this is still going all these years later. This thread is for the next Broncos coach. Flanagan is not a chance, so drop the conversation or take it to PM please.

Can we give the Cronulla talk a rest guys? I have no idea why this is still going all these years later. This thread is for the next Broncos coach. Flanagan is not a chance, so drop the conversation or take it to PM please.

Point taken, conversation dropped, however the observations in my post were on the arguments proffered, not the subject itself, merely an older gent shouting at clouds as someone on here put it.

Anyway, haven't seen a list from you for a while ... boss

Last edited:
Point taken, conversation dropped, however the observations in my post were on the arguments proffered, not the subject itself, merely an older gent shouting at clouds as someone on here put it.

I'm tempted to retort with a list based on said subject matter but I will refrain.

Why are people knocking wanting to have quality assistant coaches?

Is anyone? I made an observation that a current Badel article “coincidentally“ happens to have the same FOUR assistant coaches as mooted here, prior to the article...

This is exactly what many if us have been suggesting the club do ...

You need to put your bias aside and look at things logically (I know this goes against everything BHQ stands for)

Unless your hiring Bellamy or Robinson, you need top notch support staff (and even they have quality people to support them)

We could do far worse than replicating the All Blacks coaching structure
I am not suggesting we don't have support staff but am concerned by the phrase "an army of support staff" which conjures images of more coaching staff than players which sounds like massive overkill and an attempt at a quick fix which is just not possible.
You are right that I am biased regarding Morris (and a few others) and for good reason. The last 18 months is ample justification for that just for starters.
No idea what the All Blacks coaching structure is like but it obviously works so anything we can take out of that I wouldn't have a problem with.

That would be me :-)

Point taken, conversation dropped, however the observations in my post were on the arguments proffered, not the subject itself, merely an older gent shouting at clouds as someone on here put it...

Creed cloud 6

Hopefully whoever the next coach is realises Bullemor has potential to be a gun middle forward. Stop trying to make him an edge because he has speed.

Hopefully whoever the next coach is realises Bullemor has potential to be a gun middle forward. Stop trying to make him an edge because he has speed.

Where do you see him fitting in next year? Bench prop?

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.