NFL 2013/2014 discussion

Hilton ending up with 224 yards and 2 TDs. Luck was around 164 yards in the passing game in the third quarter, finished up with 443! Talk about clutch!

I never said I cared.

Yeah I know mate and I didn't think that's what you were saying... I just wanted to point out my dislike for Alex smith...

Although I guess I owe him a lot cos if the 49ers weren't so stupid to draft him we probably wouldn't have a-rod

Wow what a game. KC were absolutely dominant early. Charles looked unstoppable until he got injured and then Alex Smith and Knile Davis were untouchable that whole first half. Bowe and Avery were running sweet routes and even Dexter McCluster looked the shit. 28 point comeback, fantastic to watch. Bye Queefs!

2 very close games today. Looks like the Saints might get the win.

That was bad for my nerves. After a season of not being able to close out close road games they finally manage to. Thought they were shot when Lewis went out of the game. Hope he's back next week or they're in real trouble. Well, more so than they already are....

Saints play Seattle and Carolina play winner of Packers and 49ers

I'd like to see the Colts take on Denver. So I'm going for Cincy and the Packers tomorrow.

With a bit of luck, The Stick might see a last Conference decider, but it would take road victories for Niners tomorrow and in Carolina next week, as well as a Saints win in Seattle... just fucking make it happen!

There are great quarterbacks, good quarterbacks, average ones and then there is Andy Dalton.

Well, we'll just beat the Patriots and have the dream match up in a fortnight at the championship game instead. Assuming Peyton doesn't choke.

BOOYAH!!!!!!!! :clap2::adore::whoo:

Active Now

• Battler
  • Dash
  • ell.d33
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Socnorb
  • Justwin
  • Wendall Taylor
  • The True King
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Manifesto
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • NSW stables
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.