NFL 2013/2014 discussion

Rams have had the best draft imo and now pick up a good PR move as well. Nicely done from my fave NFC team.

Rams have had the best draft imo and now pick up a good PR move as well. Nicely done from my fave NFC team.

Yeah I like the Rams. A lot on twitter have been saying they had an awesome draft. It will be interesting to see what happens with the Browns and Jaguars next season.

It looked like Cleveland had massively improved and then there best offensive weapon gets hit with a suspension!

will be interesting to see. I think they will sit Manziel to start with and go with Hoyer.

A bit underwhelmed with the Niners draft. Not sure we got what we needed, but hopefully the gambles with injured players will pay off...

Bills gave up a conditional 4th rounder for Bryce Brown. With Spiller around that seems an odd move with Fjax locked in as change of pace.

A bit underwhelmed with the Niners draft. Not sure we got what we needed, but hopefully the gambles with injured players will pay off...

Niners killed it according to most reviews I have seen

They got real promising players, especially when looking at the future, but not sure we got what we needed for the present.

I think we need to improve our secondary D and give Kaep more receiving options in attack to be an even bigger threat. Not sure we did that...

I think we need to improve our secondary D and give Kaep more receiving options in attack to be an even bigger threat. Not sure we did that...

I am sure you drafted a few WR's plus one of the highest rated RB's and you traded in Stevie Johnson from the Bills.

Yeah you only drafted the one WR but he seems to be a pretty highly rated slot receiver.

Last edited:
Rams won the draft. Browns were a close second, with Houston and Oakland tying for 3rd IMO.

Miami, Seattle and Philly were the losers.

Gotta love this time of the year though. Pre-season is always exciting.

7mate showing 3 NFL games live per week. Plus playoffs and superbowl and other special MEL shows

Gamepass is where its at!

Wish I could afford Game Pass. I might try and get it. Panthers are rarely on TV.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Fozz
  • sooticus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.