NFL 2019 Discussion

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
Was a good game. Not all time, but entertaining enough. J Lo into top 5 half time shows? I liked it.
Happy for Andy Reid. But chiefs fans can miss me with their Mahomes is the goat rubbish, at least for another 5 Super Bowls.

Also, feeling less bad about losing Jimmy G. Lol.

Last edited:

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Was a good game. Not all time, but entertaining enough. J Lo into top 5 half time shows? I liked it.
Happy for Andy Reid. But chiefs fans can miss me with their Mahomes is the goat rubbish, at least for another 5 Super Bowls.

Also, feeling less bad about losing Jimmy G. Lol.
Shakira carried J Lo

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Oakland, California
Sorry to the 9ers fans. Believe it or not, I know what it's like to lose a Superbowl. Not fun. However, unlike my guys, you have a shot to be back. Despite how today went, you should be proud of your boys, they've been incredible all season and just got one quarter of football wrong.

In other news, Kyler Murray OROTY? WTF?

AndyB

QCup Player
Sorry to the 9ers fans. Believe it or not, I know what it's like to lose a Superbowl. Not fun. However, unlike my guys, you have a shot to be back. Despite how today went, you should be proud of your boys, they've been incredible all season and just got one quarter of football wrong.

Cheers mate.
Yeah really surprised by that selection, Jacobs was much more deserving.

Last edited:

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane

Kyler is the worst decision I have seen in along time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surreal

Twitter