NFL 2019 Discussion

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Draft day bitches!!! Who else is as fucking pumped as I am?

Anyone got any players they are hoping their team drafts?

Saints don't draft until late second, and then not until the fifth, so have fun everyone else, I guess...

On the other end of the spectrum. As a Raiders fan, today is gonna be crazy for us with three firsts. Very excited.

Package them to trade up for Murray, you think? Is that a crazy enough Raider thing to do?

I think the Cards take Murray and trade Rosen, personally, but it wouldn't surprise me if something big went down for that first pick.

Package them to trade up for Murray, you think? Is that a crazy enough Raider thing to do?

I think the Cards take Murray and trade Rosen, personally, but it wouldn't surprise me if something big went down for that first pick.

From what I have seen and heard is Murray THAT much better than guys like Haskins and Lock? Surely the Raiders could grab one of those guys without having to give away that much?

On the other end of the spectrum. As a Raiders fan, today is gonna be crazy for us with three firsts. Very excited.

Yeah man, I’m excited enough for the Packers with 2 firsts. Can’t wait to see who is available at 12 now with all the rumblings of teams taking QB’s and OL ahead of some of these outstanding DL’s.

I'm excited to watch BB take our 12 picks and turn them into 8 picks for 2020.

We're a fucking mess.

He must be. I can't explain this shit.

Bosa is probably the best pick we could've taken.
If he delivers on his promise, that's a guy every QB is going to be worried about.

We drafted a WR early! I never thought I'd see the day!

I like the Bosa pick but would have been happy with Allen too.
Surprised we went for 2 WRs in the early rounds but the draft looks light in WRs later.
Hopefully we strengthen the secondary and offensive line in our remaining picks.

Last edited:
I’ve decided to ditch NFL GamePass for this year, because it’s gotten too expensive and I generally end up only watching Saints games, a bit of the Sunday/Monday night games on my lunch break at work, and the occasional spot of NFL Network when I feel guilty about not using it more. When I first signed up I remember they had a cheaper package that only had games from one team, but I think that’s long gone sadly…

I was considering Kayo as an alternative but it looks like they only have three games a week from ESPN with no on-demand, and it doesn’t seem they’ll be carrying many Saints games anyway.

Can anyone recommend anything else by way of a legal source?

There's something on Reddit from memory.

Also if you get a VPN, you can buy gamepass cheaper acting like you're from a different country or something.

I’ve decided to ditch NFL GamePass for this year, because it’s gotten too expensive and I generally end up only watching Saints games, a bit of the Sunday/Monday night games on my lunch break at work, and the occasional spot of NFL Network when I feel guilty about not using it more. When I first signed up I remember they had a cheaper package that only had games from one team, but I think that’s long gone sadly…

I was considering Kayo as an alternative but it looks like they only have three games a week from ESPN with no on-demand, and it doesn’t seem they’ll be carrying many Saints games anyway.

Can anyone recommend anything else by way of a legal source?

I don't have any other alternatives mate, what I do is go halves with a mate for the game pass.

It has worked well for a couple of years.

Michael Luck retires from the Colts during pre-season.
Bloke too banged up from having below par OL.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • bazza
  • cento
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.