NFL 2020/2021 Discussion

Must say I’m enjoying the pats new offence with cam in the middle
Really sad about what happened to James white today
Every time he runs the ball, I'm like WTF even is this.
Brutal for James White, with Slater one of the nicest blokes on the team.

fucking loving it. Al's flame, Carr throwing, Waller 75 catches, Jacobs killing it, Blocking on point, Daniel Coolson, undefeated.

Saints giving away two hundred yards in penalties, Brees looking halfway cooked. I'm not loving it!

Yeah man, I was blown away that Brees threw that interception, very unlike him and yeah, some of those penalties were stupid. Ya'll will be better though. Kamara is amazing.

Yeah, Kamara's effort got me the win in the BHQ League, so not a total loss!

I have a sinking feeling the season is gonna get cancelled

Yep, I can’t see a way that it won’t be. It was always long odds to make the whole season given how overrun with COVID America is, but now there are confirmed cases within teams it is only a matter of time.

Has anyone here watched the armchair experts show on 7mate?

If so what are your thoughts?

I think we will struggle to make the playoffs this year.
In the toughest division the league you can't have too many injuries like we do ATM and drop too many games.
It'll take quite a turnaround.

One thing is for sure, they need to use Aiyuk more, damn that guy is impressive.

I think we will struggle to make the playoffs this year.
In the toughest division the league you can't have too many injuries like we do ATM and drop too many games.
It'll take quite a turnaround.

Not with Mullins you won’t, that bloke is awful. That interception before he was hooked was one of the worst I have seen.

Not with Mullins you won’t, that bloke is awful. That interception before he was hooked was one of the worst I have seen.
Yeah mate,
It's one thing beating the giants, it's another thing beating the eagles, who are better regardless of injuries.

So when are we gonna get a covid delay for the entire nfl? Pats missing a few players now with Gilmour the latest to be sat. I highly doubt the Denver game will go ahead

Looks like Brady didn't know it was fourth down in TB's final possession. Nick Foles and Eli Manning haunt his nightmares.

Florida Man can't count to four.

Poor old man Brady, early signs of dementia.

Doesn't have Bill there to tell him what to do.

Not the season I was hoping.
Highest injury count and most starters out of any team.

Now Jimmy and Kittle are out indefinitely.
I wonder what our S&C staff are doing cause some of these injuries must be avoidable.

Shut it down 🤣

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • TimWhatley
  • IceWorks
  • bert_lifts
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • KnToad
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.