GRIDIRON NFL 2021-2022

I hate the Rams, but I have a soft spot for Matt Stafford, glad to see him finally experiencing some success after many wasted years in Detroit. This Rams team feels a little like the Bucs of last year, adding a decent QB and collecting high quality if sometimes questionable discards in an attempt to win now - though to be fair they were doing the latter well before Tampa made it fashionable.

Also never feels bad to see the Niners lose.

One of the more interesting Super Bowl match-ups of the last few years, and should be a fairly even contest I'd think.

I feel like Aaron Donald is going to destroy Joe Burrow. Or at least his O-Line.

Sort of glad to see Jimmy crap the bed again, so we don't have to listen to the talking heads bagging Bill for sticking with Brady over him all those years again. Although OBJ winning will be gross.

I feel like Aaron Donald is going to destroy Joe Burrow. Or at least his O-Line.

That's a safe prediction after the Titans sacked him 7 times. Still tough to rule the Bengals out, they keep winning somehow.

That's a safe prediction after the Titans sacked him 7 times. Still tough to rule the Bengals out, they keep winning somehow.

Wasn't it nine? The Bengals o-line is the massive concern, but yeah, they just keep winning despite that, it's very impressive.

I feel like the Rams and McVay have that propensity to do something dumb and beat themselves, as well, which helps the Bengals. Very early prediction - Rams get comfortably ahead by halftime but can't add to the lead and then spiral as the Bengals run them down in the second to win by at least a touchdown in regulation.

Wasn't it nine? The Bengals o-line is the massive concern, but yeah, they just keep winning despite that, it's very impressive.

I feel like the Rams and McVay have that propensity to do something dumb and beat themselves, as well, which helps the Bengals. Very early prediction - Rams get comfortably ahead by halftime but can't add to the lead and then spiral as the Bengals run them down in the second to win by at least a touchdown in regulation.

I had nine in my head. Just peeked at the nfl site before I posted earlier and the stat in the insights section was the first QB to be sacked 7+ times and still throw 300+ yards so I doubted my recollection.

I reckon a sack from Donald would hurt more than any of the Titans, guy is a beast.

Almost forgot this was on! I'm sticking with my earlier prediction - McVay and Stafford to blow a comfortable lead.

TBH I'd be happy with either but I like the Bengals as an underdog.

Looks like OBJ has done his knee in his first SB appearance after scoring a TD earlier, highs and lows.

TBH I'd be happy with either but I like the Bengals as an underdog.

Looks like OBJ has done his knee in his first SB appearance after scoring a TD earlier, highs and lows.
At first I was wondering how he moonwalked on grass while wearing boots then remembered they played on artificial turf.

LOL nice big facemask on Ramsay there but great work from Higgins and Joe No-Chill

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • Santa
  • porouian
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Spooky1013
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.