GRIDIRON NFL 2021-2022

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Lol all the teams I went for this round all lost....

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Yep, every year the calls for 10 minutes overtime grows louder and louder. Golden point sucks in any sport.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Yep, every year the calls for 10 minutes overtime grows louder and louder. Golden point sucks in any sport.
Swings and roundabouts but
Three years ago they were on the other side of the result
Fact is if the bills defence were as good as they made out to be they wouldn’t have let them get in a scoring position to kick that field goal with the amount of time remaining they had

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Swings and roundabouts but
Three years ago they were on the other side of the result
Fact is if the bills defence were as good as they made out to be they wouldn’t have let them get in a scoring position to kick that field goal with the amount of time remaining they had
I think it’s just because the nfl is so offence heavy that whoever wins the toss wins the game.

I’ve always hated golden point, just play 10 extra minutes.

LockyersLeftBoot

LockyersLeftBoot

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2017
Can't wait for tomorrow. I think the Chiefs will be way too strong for Cinci but Lamb/Niners is going to be huge.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I’m just glad the Packers are out. Haha. Be great if Cinci wins tomorrow but I don’t mind either way.

BruiserMk1

BruiserMk1

NRL Player
Contributor
Sep 9, 2015
Can't wait for tomorrow. I think the Chiefs will be way too strong for Cinci but Lamb/Niners is going to be huge.
Let's go Niners!
Gutted I'm at work on the rig, will be trying to sneak away time to time to check the score - no phones in process area.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I think it’s just because the nfl is so offence heavy that whoever wins the toss wins the game.

I’ve always hated golden point, just play 10 extra minutes.

Plus I think it's much harder to maintain defensive integrity after having already played sixty minutes of football, which inevitably leads to chunk gains by the offense.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
We've hired Josh McDaniels as HC. ffs.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Woke up and it was 21-3 chiefs and was like this is already over but Burrow comes roaring back to take the lead 24-21 in the 4th quarter

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
  • RolledOates
  • barker
  • Seibs
  • Skathen
  • Gaz
  • Galah
  • Skyblues87
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.