GRIDIRON NFL 2021-2022

My poor Titans, that didn't last long...
Too reliant on henry
Works in the regular season but proper defences turn up in the playoffs
They need to get rid of tanehill
Too much of a liability when it counts with his costly interceptions

I didn’t watch the game, did Rodgers choke or does he have more “excuses”? Or was Jimmy G just too good 😂😂😂😂😂😎

Niners defense was just relentless. Rogers took like 5 sacks. Niners didn't have much on offense. I think they were -10 yards at the half.

Couple of great Niner or poor Green Bay Special team plays were the difference.

Crazy freaking game.

I'm going for the Buccaneers now. I'm assuming with T Brady no one will beat them.

Niners defense was just relentless. Rogers took like 5 sacks. Niners didn't have much on offense. I think they were -10 yards at the half.

Couple of great Niner or poor Green Bay Special team plays were the difference.

Crazy freaking game.
💯 mate.
DeMeco Ryans has done a great job this year with the defense + the rest of the defensive staff.

There has been a lot criticism regarding our special team's performance but by geez they made some important plays today.

Our OL were beaten at times and a lot of dropped catches but Jimmy came through on that final drive.

💯 mate.
DeMeco Ryans has done a great job this year with the defense + the rest of the defensive staff.

There has been a lot criticism regarding our special team's performance but by geez they made some important plays today.

Our OL were beaten at times and a lot of dropped catches but Jimmy came through on that final drive.
Our o-line was terrible, shades of Devey and Pears. Rashan Gary just abused Jimmy for three quarters. I thought we were cooked from early on when kittle dropped a sitter over the middle. I was spewing.

That d though. Best front 7 in the league. They just kept showing up and keeping us in the game. Demeco is for sure getting a head coaching gig, but kokurek is the coach we really need to make sure we keep.

Can't wait for the Jimmy vs Brady storylines if bucs get past the Rams.

I didn’t watch the game, did Rodgers choke or does he have more “excuses”? Or was Jimmy G just too good 😂😂😂😂😂😎
Rodgers choked like he usually days in playoffs. Our defence was amazing and gave him so much ball we should have been up by 21 at half time. Cobb and Lazard were running open constantly yet Rodgers like always needs to try and get it to Adams who was double and triple covered with miracle balls.

I haven’t watched the presser yet but I know Rodgers will have plenty of excuses, he always does. It will be everyone’s fault but his.

I am so fucking done with him. If he wants to have the off-season he did last season he needs to get the results and he didn’t. We need to trade him and rebuild this team. I am sick of him playing outside of the designed play and bitching about not having receivers yet when they got him some he won’t throw to them anyway. Outside of that I am sick of his media bullshit and his COVID shit. We are in the biggest game of the year so far and he uses this week to go on about his COVID shit with Dr Rogan.

Seriously **** you Rodgers.

Rodgers choked like he usually days in playoffs. Our defence was amazing and gave him so much ball we should have been up by 21 at half time. Cobb and Lazard were running open constantly yet Rodgers like always needs to try and get it to Adams who was double and triple covered with miracle balls.

I haven’t watched the presser yet but I know Rodgers will have plenty of excuses, he always does. It will be everyone’s fault but his.

I am so fucking done with him. If he wants to have the off-season he did last season he needs to get the results and he didn’t. We need to trade him and rebuild this team. I am sick of him playing outside of the designed play and bitching about not having receivers yet when they got him some he won’t throw to them anyway. Outside of that I am sick of his media bullshit and his COVID shit. We are in the biggest game of the year so far and he uses this week to go on about his COVID shit with Dr Rogan.

Seriously **** you Rodgers.
Aren't you guys like 40 mil over the cap next year? He's not sticking around for the rebuild.

You might end up with Jimmy.

Aren't you guys like 40 mil over the cap next year? He's not sticking around for the rebuild.

You might end up with Jimmy.
We won’t end up with Jimmy, they will stick with Love or trade him to the raiders for Carr and others.

We won’t end up with Jimmy, they will stick with Love or trade him to the raiders for Carr and others.
Surely they won't stick with Love. I hadn't heard the Carr theory.

Denver or Pitt I thought were the frontrunners. Would GB roll the dice on Deshaun?

Surely they won't stick with Love. I hadn't heard the Carr theory.

Denver or Pitt I thought were the frontrunners. Would GB roll the dice on Deshaun?
Why not? Have barely been able to see what Love is.

Yes they are still in, but you don't want to follow that wanker.

A few good underdogs still alive in the playoffs. Namely Buffalo and Cincinnati. Buffalo lost four straight superbowls in the 90s, lost a playoff game in 99 in the last play of the game and then didn't make the playoffs for another 15 or so years. Have recently got good and seem like a minor chance.
Looks like I'm stuck going for the Bills now lol. Everyone else i backed is out...

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.