GRIDIRON NFL 2021-2022

Sorry bruz

All good, Saints weren't going to do much in the play-offs in any case, I would have thought, although the defense might have scared a few teams (particularly TB if they met again).

Weird year for the Saints, decimated by injury and really lacking an offensive identity while the defence stood up. Kind of an inverse of all those wasted mid-2010s 8-8 seasons with a ridiculous O and embarrassing D.

If they can stay healthy, and find some consistency at QB, they'll do alright next year. Long wait now, though.

All good, Saints weren't going to do much in the play-offs in any case, I would have thought, although the defense might have scared a few teams (particularly TB if they met again).

Weird year for the Saints, decimated by injury and really lacking an offensive identity while the defence stood up. Kind of an inverse of all those wasted mid-2010s 8-8 seasons with a ridiculous O and embarrassing D.

If they can stay healthy, and find some consistency at QB, they'll do alright next year. Long wait now, though.
Totally agree with your thoughts here mate.

Saints will be back, COVID guidelines in the NFL hurt the saints in particular as well.

For the niners it's do or die now against the cowboys next week.
If we get a few troops back and punch them where it hurts we'll be in with a shot.

We're in the playoffs. :smoker:

Twenty years of being a fan and this will only be the third time I see them in the playoffs. I'm so pumped.

So Wildcard round who we got
Bengals v Raiders
Bills v Patriots
Buccaneers v Eagles
Cowboys v 49ers
Chiefs v Steelers
Rams v Cardinals

Now my Saints are out I'm on the Bengals and Cards bandwagons. I wouldn't mind the Bills winning it all, either. And I'll support anyone playing the Bucs, Niners and Rams.

The NFL playoff system must be fucked if two NFC East teams have made it through

I reckon we will see a few upsets.
I'm going
Bengals
Patriots
Buccaneers
49ers
Chiefs
Cardinals

Happy Its Good GIF by New England Patriots

The NFL playoff system must be fucked if two NFC East teams have made it through

Adding a seventh team hasn't helped, but to be fair it's been a bit shit for some time. Having had 7-9 division winners make the playoffs, let alone host games, has always left me a little bewildered. Although this year's seedings are actually pretty spot on.

Have divisions for the schedule, but seed playoffs by record.

Also, let’s go Dawgs! How good to see Georgia get up over Bama!! Had a couple of friends at the game so I’m really happy for them.

Cincinnati
Buffalo
Tampa Bay
Dallas
Kansas City
Los Angeles

Also, let’s go Dawgs! How good to see Georgia get up over Bama!! Had a couple of friends at the game so I’m really happy for them.

Stoked to see Alabama lose haha.

I lost interest in College football a while ago when Miami got all the sanctions and the BCS ignored Boise State after going undefeated for two years.

Oh I would never go out of my way to Jinx the Raiders like that.

NFL and everything it stands for sucks. Especially the Buffalo Bills.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.