GRIDIRON NFL 2023-2024

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Holy shit, it's preseason already.

Doesn't look like the Saints are on Foxtel this weekend. Boo.

I'm in a multi-sport tipping comp; who is the best bet do you think to win this year? I have 0 idea and would prefer not to tip a favourite.

I'm in a multi-sport tipping comp; who is the best bet do you think to win this year? I have 0 idea and would prefer not to tip a favourite.

Hard to say at this stage without falling back on to the faves - Chiefs, Bills, Eagles, Bengals.

When do you need to tip by?

Hard to say at this stage without falling back on to the faves - Chiefs, Bills, Eagles, Bengals.

Not until the season starts; just trying to get ahead of the game.

What about the Jets for a roughie - 🤔 😆

It’s hard to go past the Eagles tho tbh

Rodgers has gone to the wrong conference. At least in the NFC he was arguably a top five QB. Might not be top ten in the AFC!

Saints beat the Chiefs this morning. I think we all know what that means. Might as well call off the season and give us the Lombardi now.

Detroit with the opening round upset over the world champs! I like Detroit, they've built a good team and I think Dan Campbell is a good coach. Lot of ex-Saints there too (including Campbell). Can't see them winning it all, but could do things this year.

IMG 4801

Fail Eli Manning GIF

Any Denver Broncos supporters on here?

Looks like Vance Joseph is in the hot seat.

Any Denver Broncos supporters on here?

Looks like Vance Joseph is in the hot seat.

I'll always love Sean Payton for bringing the Saints a Superbowl, but I'm not going to lie, I didn't mind at all seeing that scoreline.

Worst coaching decision of the year so far with Josh McDaniels taking a FG down 8 on 4th and 8 in the red zone.

Still need a touchdown either way. Moronic.

SUddenly the Pats defence doesn't look so bad. Yikes Miami!

Worst coaching decision of the year so far with Josh McDaniels taking a FG down 8 on 4th and 8 in the red zone.

Still need a touchdown either way. Moronic.
Such a Raiders moment. Also the false start on 4th and 1

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.