GRIDIRON NFL 2023-2024

I tipped Miami Dolphins in my tipping comp. September premiers baby!

Josh McDaniels fired

awkward zach galifianakis GIF

Shocking Leaked Door Cam Video Appears To Show Patriots HC Bill Belichick Doing “Walk Of Shame” While Shirtless (VIDEO)​

New York Wow GIF by Gatorade

Nobody wanted to win the Broncos/Bills game today it seems.

For real, the fumble where Allen just drops it into Cooks chest and Cook looked dumb AF on it too, like were they throwing the game? 12 on the field at the end. Buffalo look like shit right now.

For real, the fumble where Allen just drops it into Cooks chest and Cook looked dumb AF on it too, like were they throwing the game? 12 on the field at the end. Buffalo look like shit right now.
And their offensive coordinator just paid the price

So it looks like the playoff picture is just about set, with only seeds left to finalise after the Bills-Miami game.

Saints got a good win over Atlanta, but the Bucs and Pack won to knock us out of division champ and wildcard spots respectively. Just about fair for the season we've had. The huge lead we dropped to Green Bay earlier in the year really hurt, in the end. Hopefully this is the catalyst for change amongst our coaching staff, but with a winning record and Derek Carr improving over the last stretch of games, they all might get a third year...

I'm on Detroit from here. Don't think they can win it all, but they are a fun team. It might be Baltimore's year, and I wouldn't hate that. KC always a chance, and maybe Dallas from the NFC if McCarthy doesn't do something stupid at a key moment.

So it looks like the playoff picture is just about set, with only seeds left to finalise after the Bills-Miami game.

Saints got a good win over Atlanta, but the Bucs and Pack won to knock us out of division champ and wildcard spots respectively. Just about fair for the season we've had. The huge lead we dropped to Green Bay earlier in the year really hurt, in the end. Hopefully this is the catalyst for change amongst our coaching staff, but with a winning record and Derek Carr improving over the last stretch of games, they all might get a third year...

I'm on Detroit from here. Don't think they can win it all, but they are a fun team. It might be Baltimore's year, and I wouldn't hate that. KC always a chance, and maybe Dallas from the NFC if McCarthy doesn't do something stupid at a key moment.
What?
No niners love mate? 🤣

What?
No niners love mate? 🤣

Nah, **** those guys, haha!

In truth my hate of the Niners has ebbed over the last few years but I still don't like them. And I don't actually think Shanahan has a Superbowl in him as a head coach. Watch me get proved wrong, though.

Nah, **** those guys, haha!

In truth my hate of the Niners has ebbed over the last few years but I still don't like them. And I don't actually think Shanahan has a Superbowl in him as a head coach. Watch me get proved wrong, though.
As a niners fan I still have my doubts TBH too.

We play too cute on offense sometimes which concerns me.

I've enjoyed the winning seasons since Shanahan and Lynch have come onboard though and the emergence of "Mr Irrelevant" Brock Purdy.

**** these guys, too.
That's not nice, we love you guys. Without that win we got where you guys thought the game only went for 30 minutes we won't have got into the playoffs. Thank you!

That's not nice, we love you guys. Without that win we got where you guys thought the game only went for 30 minutes we won't have got into the playoffs. Thank you!

All good, we knew you wouldn't make it off your own talent and skill, so we were happy to chip in.

Ravens in the box seat at the moment from the AFC. They will be very hard to beat from home.

My tips for next week
- Browns
- Dolphins - Chiefs aren't anywhere near as good this year and I think an early exit is on the cards
- Bills
- Cowboys - wouldn't be shocked if the Packers beat them but due to their history to lose big games
- Lions
- Bucs - Eagles are sliding badly and I reckon its going to cost Sirianni his job

Active Now

• Ffs...
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Kev_Guz
  • winslow_wong
  • Tim K
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • azza.79
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • Ondi
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • theshed
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.