GRIDIRON NFL 2023-2024

Detroit in the box seat here. Don't mess this up, Jared!

I guess at least it wasn't Jared who messed it up. Real disappointing second half from the Lions there with everything to play for. A bit too aggressive with the fourth down conversions.

In my opinion just the worst outcome for the Superbowl, except if Tampa had somehow made it. The only positive will be watching the Niners get throttled...

Detroit in the box seat here. Don't mess this up, Jared!

Frustrated World Cup GIF

I guess at least it wasn't Jared who messed it up. Real disappointing second half from the Lions there with everything to play for. A bit too aggressive with the fourth down conversions.

In my opinion just the worst outcome for the Superbowl, except if Tampa had somehow made it. The only positive will be watching the Niners get throttled...
Campbell goes way too far with how aggressive he is. The commentators used to blow smoke up his ass about loving his aggressive style but he takes it way to far. Calls plays the way I play Madden.

Campbell goes way too far with how aggressive he is. The commentators used to blow smoke up his ass about loving his aggressive style but he takes it way to far. Calls plays the way I play Madden.

I would have taken the three on that last conversion attempt even in Madden.

Horrible. Both Baltimore and Detroit blew it as bad as we did in the grand final. I keep telling myself I'm just glad New England isn't there but geez, this isn't much better. Not sure I could take KC winning a superbowl in LV.

Chiefs showed the entire NFL how to play Jackson. Force him to throw instead of running. That pick he threw was god awful.

Horrible. Both Baltimore and Detroit blew it as bad as we did in the grand final. I keep telling myself I'm just glad New England isn't there but geez, this isn't much better. Not sure I could take KC winning a superbowl in LV.
I hate that the KC fans are going to be given more ammo to their Mahomes is the new goat calls they made after their 1st super bowl. Him having 3 out of 4 is not going sit well with us Pats/Brady fans.

Let's go 9ers

I hate that the KC fans are going to be given more ammo to their Mahomes is the new goat calls they made after their 1st super bowl. Him having 3 out of 4 is not going sit well with us Pats/Brady fans.

Let's go 9ers
Mahomes wont have claims till he does it for 20 straight years but the signs are there early if he continues on his current trajectory yeah, its going to be tough to argue against.

Chiefs showed the entire NFL how to play Jackson. Force him to throw instead of running. That pick he threw was god awful.
It’s a good plan, runnings backs aren’t known for their throwing.

So who's the underdog in the Superbowl? Not a regular of the sport, but when I do watch the Superbowl I generally go for the underdog.

So who's the underdog in the Superbowl? Not a regular of the sport, but when I do watch the Superbowl I generally go for the underdog.

I would have said the Niners, but a quick look shows them at shorter odds somehow. I honestly think this is going to be a bloodbath the other way.

Chiefs should be the favorites. They have the experience where it counts the most (QB & Coach). 49ers got lucky last week the Lions pissed their lead away. If the Chiefs get out that far in front, there is no way Mahomes will let them get run down. Plus, every week he seems to be going to another level to make up for the Chiefs deficiencies in other areas)

I would have said the Niners, but a quick look shows them at shorter odds somehow. I honestly think this is going to be a bloodbath the other way.

Chiefs should be the favorites. They have the experience where it counts the most (QB & Coach). 49ers got lucky last week the Lions pissed their lead away. If the Chiefs get out that far in front, there is no way Mahomes will let them get run down. Plus, every week he seems to be going to another level to make up for the Chiefs deficiencies in other areas)
49ers it is! Looks like they haven't won it in a while either (which makes them the Broncos in my eyes), while the Chiefs won it last year and in 2020 (can be Penrith lol).

Haha keep hating man.

Going to be a great game, I just hope our D turns up.
The chiefs will make us pay if we make the same mistakes we did against the lions.

Nobody really. Kinda like the 2004 NRL Grand Final, two teams that have been on top for too long. But SF are the least arrogant of the two.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.