3:00am Pittsburgh Steelers @ Kansas City Chiefs
3:00am Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Washington Redskins
6:05am Oakland Raiders @ San Diego Chargers
6:25am Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants
10:30am Philadelphia Eagles @ Carolina Panthers

Tuesday, 27th of October

10:30am Baltimore Ravens @ Arizona Cardinals

49ers down 17-0 at HT.

It's been another shocking performance thus far from San Fran. Clearly changes have to be made and Tomsula is going to have to start making them if he wants to be anything more than a one season blunder.

49ers down 17-0 at HT.

It's been another shocking performance thus far from San Fran. Clearly changes have to be made and Tomsula is going to have to start making them if he wants to be anything more than a one season blunder.
Tomsula is more than anything, a victim of the club's management of late... :motz:

Glad to see the Vikings bounce back and earn their first win on the road. When I went to bed, AP had just fumbled the ball and I believe the Lions were up 16-3 or something along those lines. Fortunately, the defence got their act together, kept Stafford quiet and the rest of the team was able to feed off of their good work. WR Stefon Diggs continues to impress, scoring a great TD which effectively gave the Vikings a strong lead, icing the game at 28-19.

Digging through the highlights, was a bit shocked by the results emanating out of London (Jaguars 34-31) and Indianapolis (Saints 27-21). In both games, the victorious teams took big leads, before the fancied opponents fought their way back into the contest. While the Colts will most likely take the AFC South, this performance all but confirms their also-ran status.

6-0!! Did it the hard way but got the result. Pretty ordinary game from Cam Newton but the defense held together and the run game was very good.
giphy.gif

Finally got through the games.

Oakland! **** yeah.

Tannehill was a fucking pimp in the first half. Miami were on fire.

Foster done for the year, sucks. I like him.

Run DMC turning back the clock today.

Some unfancied dudes having big games, Nate Washington and Robert Woods from memory were stand outs.

Stefon Diggs has cemented his place on top of MIN's WR depth chart. Nice to have him as my WR5 in BHQ fantasy :)

Jets/Pats ending was such an anti climax!

Pittsburgh are absolutely nothing without Roethlisberger.

Andrew Luck is shit now for some reason, seriously he looked like shit in the first half.

Jameis did some good things today, but he was outplayed by the QB of the week, Kirk Cousins!

Todd Gurley is such a fucking stud. I would already have him in the top 5 RB's in the league.

Finally got through the games.

Oakland! **** yeah.

Tannehill was a ****ing pimp in the first half. Miami were on fire.

Foster done for the year, sucks. I like him.

Run DMC turning back the clock today.

Some unfancied dudes having big games, Nate Washington and Robert Woods from memory were stand outs.

Stefon Diggs has cemented his place on top of MIN's WR depth chart. Nice to have him as my WR5 in BHQ fantasy :)

Jets/Pats ending was such an anti climax!

Pittsburgh are absolutely nothing without Roethlisberger.

Andrew Luck is shit now for some reason, seriously he looked like shit in the first half.

Jameis did some good things today, but he was outplayed by the QB of the week, Kirk Cousins!

Todd Gurley is such a ****ing stud. I would already have him in the top 5 RB's in the league.
I still can't believe you didn't draft Gurley. Hoping Luck keeps sucking next week.

I still can't believe you didn't draft Gurley. Hoping Luck keeps sucking next week.

hahaha, if I was going to take a RB, it actually would have been Melvin Gordon and he has sucked so bad. But it was pretty much going to come down to Cooks or Cooper. I had it in my head I would take Cooper right until it was my time to pick and then realised I hate having Oakland players.

But yeah, anyway, I didn't rate Gurley at all because of his injury and how stacked the Rams backfield seemed. The only league I have him in is one in which I forgot about the draft and he got auto picked for me. Shows how shit I am at fantasy.

hahaha, if I was going to take a RB, it actually would have been Melvin Gordon and he has sucked so bad. But it was pretty much going to come down to Cooks or Cooper. I had it in my head I would take Cooper right until it was my time to pick and then realised I hate having Oakland players.

But yeah, anyway, I didn't rate Gurley at all because of his injury and how stacked the Rams backfield seemed. The only league I have him in is one in which I forgot about the draft and he got auto picked for me. Shows how shit I am at fantasy.
You should have taken Cooper. Cooks has been a let down this year.

I'm much happier with Cooks than fucking Jordan Matthews. Biggest letdown ever.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • kman
  • eggstar10
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Strop
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.