Nikorima - Why I Left

Bit harsh their mate he was stuck down the pecking order here and he was offered a contract elswhere with some more opportunity and he took it. It's dissapiinting losing up and coming players but considering the limited time they have playing professional sport they should take whatever chance they get.

he's not walking into a spot there either. Pearce and Hastings look to be the halves for the next 5 years at least. Fullback seems to be primed for Mitchell so in all seriousness bench utility looks his most likely option for the immediate future or perhaps centre, which were both available here if he could either outplay his brother or compete for the centre spot that is being vacated.

He hasn't even played Q cup yet. There is no point acting like he is 24 and has been languishing in q cup for years and this is his last chance to make it. He saw the money and ran, that's fine but as I said. **** him.

I will bring out the violin & harp.
violin.gif
harp.gif

It would be written in his contract that if he plays a certain amount of 1st grade games, he gets more money.

I feel blessed to be on this forum with a Saint like you.
images
The evidence for that is where ? Unlike others on here, I can admit to being wrong about things at times, I'm no saint. I also don't find fault with everyone I am not fond of nor am I overly suspicious of their motives,honesty or integrity unless I have some evidence for that. It must be awful to suffer as you do.

2 years ago we had 4 good young halves and now we are left with the worst of the 4, Kodi. My opinion only. This is not meant in a derogatory way against Kodi as he is still a good prospect.
This is the misfortune of a group of young playmakers coming along in a cluster, it just doesn't normally happen that way.

We all would have done the same thing and he will be back. I can completely understand and forgive this decision...but caramel lattes? THAT'S unforgiveable!

Don't get me started on dirty chai either.

Kodi Nikorima, the older brother by 18 months, was another impediment. As kids who used to bash each other in backyard games, Kodi and Jayden dreamed of playing NRL side-by-side.
The reality was not as rosy as the dream. Both are pint-sized at 174cm and both are speedy utilities. There seemed to be room for only one Nikorima at Red Hill and Kodi got the jump after making his NRL debut in Round 2 this year.

Says a lot imo and I'm sure it would have played a big part in his decision to move. As much as I wanted to hang onto him, I wish him the best.

The fact of the matter is Milford and Hunt are the youngest and also the brightest prospective halves pairing in the comp at this moment. We would have to be the stupidest club and fanbase in the world to wish for a different pairing for the next........6 or 7 years, easily. We were all in an untenable situation and the one man who was suffering the worst of all as Jayden.

Stay perpetually in the shadows of Hunt, Milford, his own brother, all of which will probably be winning Premierships......Or take a chance at first grade at another club who also happen to be offering a better payday. Comeon guys, he only had one choice.

Last edited:

Active Now

• cento
  • Alec
  • heartly87
  • Pablo
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Rookie Alan
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.