Nines / Trial Games

Fix was in. The Cows bloke was offside for on try and was there a set when the Cows didn’t get a penalty....
[automerge]1581679763[/automerge]
Ps and the Cows bloke kicked it when Milford was touching it....where’s the penalty try???

Last edited:
Wow that was a let down. Fifita and Haas did almost nothing. Flegler was the only forward doing anything. Everyone was flat and where was the so called expansive footy? Looks like we are in for a long season if that's anything to go on...

200w

Wow that was a let down. Fifita and Haas did almost nothing. Flegler was the only forward doing anything. Everyone was flat and where was the so called expansive footy? Looks like we are in for a long season if that's anything to go on...
Didn't see a lot there to fall in love with. Flegler got way too much ball, and was pretty underwhelming with it. The attack didn't look much different from what we saw last year. Bit early to panic yet, but can't get excited either.

I don’t think an average of one penalty every 3 minutes up against one in 18 minutes really did us any favours.

Hope they don’t ref the NRL like that, otherwise we’re in for 26 penalties against us and only 4 for us every week...

Didn't see a lot there to fall in love with. Flegler got way too much ball, and was pretty underwhelming with it. The attack didn't look much different from what we saw last year. Bit early to panic yet, but can't get excited either.
Yeah not panicking but I definitely built up my expectations a little too high... Dearden and Nui both looked really good.

I think Isaako was trying to ball-play too much. Yes it’s necessary and it’s not a strength, but it’s the nines so just run lad. You’ve got 4 less defenders, no need to try and create overlaps when you can bust through holes like I know you can

I think Isaako was trying to ball-play too much. Yes it’s necessary and it’s not a strength, but it’s the nines so just run lad. You’ve got 4 less defenders, no need to try and create overlaps when you can bust through holes like I know you can
I don't recall Isaako having a run... he seemed to pass the ball every time.

Even when there was nothing on he throws a dinky 2m pass for no reason

It’s only the 9s and the stacked teams always seem to underperform. So whatever works in the 9s it isn’t as simple as selecting your best NRL players.

The 9s are enjoyable but they don’t really provide any actual season insight. If they did I’d have to say that Isaako can’t ball play to save himself and Dearden looks far better than Croft.

It’s only the 9s and the stacked teams always seem to underperform. So whatever works in the 9s it isn’t as simple as selecting your best NRL players.

The 9s are enjoyable but they don’t really provide any actual season insight. If they did I’d have to say that Isaako can’t ball play to save himself and Dearden looks far better than Croft.

Drinkwater was their best player and might not even make the Cows side. I really hope this turns out to be another Ponga situation for them and we can all have a good LMAO at the Cows.

Telegraph saying Milf is injured??? Any updates on this.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Matheos
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  • Brotherdu
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.