Nines / Trial Games

Still guilty of the same arm grabbing shitty defence even against the Titans, complete the tackles boys.
Was Oates having a dig at Boyd there?
I wasn't sure if he was trying to telling him to lift his game or saying yeah your going well mate.

Last edited:
So pissed off with the damn arm grabbing

My thoughts on the first half:

Bird’s gotta be our FB round 1.

I’m liking the width the forwards are running with off the ruck

It seems like Milf and Croft seem to get isolated on “their sides” at times, they need to be linking up more

Carrigan has to be extremely close to getting an origin debut this year

As much as Darius was partly to blame for that try, i love how everyone just focuses on him and not the soft efforts by Riki and Milf. They could have stopped that before he got to offload that pass

BHQ may say they want Darbs dropped ... but they really don't, they would be lost without a scapegoat

First half thoughts;
Yet again we seem to be called out of the ruck/PTB and penalised quicker than other teams. All half you could hear our players being told to move, let go etc but when we have the ball you hear us being told to stop milking and just play the ball.

Both their tries came off these sort of penalties and or us releasing way too quick. We really need to sort it out and learn to push the barrier further in regards to holding or just cop the penalties all the time especially defending 20 out from our line etc.

Only other point would be Boyd looks ordinary defensively at centre. He rushed out and we nearly conceded again to end the half.

Our attacks looks ok imo

Last edited:
As much as Darius was partly to blame for that try, i love how everyone just focuses on him and not the soft efforts by Riki and Milf. They could have stopped that before he got to offload that pass
Yep, Milford got thoroughly wrongfooted in the last play.

Still pissed off with the poor discipline. Giving away penalties, or just being loose around the ruck in defence. At least tonight we haven't been making as many handling errors (still are, but not as many).

It's not too fair to put down milf he set up a try and getting rushed up apon every time he looks like getting it.

BHQ may say they want Darbs dropped ... but they really don't, they would be lost without a scapegoat
Why would anyone want a slow as shit centre playing for the Broncos?

He's done mate.

I like Turpin and what he bring to the team a lot and think he should be starting without a doubt but his service tonight has been below average... hope he cleans that up.
Croft has impressed me.

Last edited:
It's not too fair to put down milf he set up a try and getting rushed up apon every time he looks like getting it.

Criticizing a player for one play or part of his game, doesn't take away from the good things he does

Its not fair to have a pop at the bloke when he was just arm grabbing? Of course its fair, he stuffed up in that instance. Same as Boyd, same as Riki.

Its not fair to have a pop at the bloke when he was just arm grabbing? Of course its fair, he stuffed up in that instance. Same as Boyd, same as Riki.

But at least Milf brought his man to the ground, Boyd stood and watched his man run past him

Last edited:

Active Now

• jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ivanhungryjak
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Horseheadsup
  • Redux
  • mrslong
  • Battler
  • Organix
  • Browny
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • simplythebest
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Yem
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 70 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.