NEWS No more excuses for baby Broncos: Moore

Is there any former player who hasn't had an article written about their thoughts on the Broncos yet? I know I was wondering what Billy Moore thought about it all. What about Gary Larson? What's he got to say?

FMD
There is only one that matters, and he hasn't said anything yet. Stars with "L" and ends with "ochlan Maranta". Maybe him not saying anything is a way of telling us the answer has to come from within.

Again, I am sorry for any annoyance caused to anyone. I didn't mean any harm, just trying to help generate discussion and add to the various debates. I will refrain from posting any further articles.

Please don't refrain from posting articles mate. I like reading them at no charge. I'm sure many others feel the same.

This was on 360 last night and I'm pretty sure Bill didn't say he was sick of excuses.

I think he's a bit confused. If the future is now, wouldn't that make it the present?

Again, I am sorry for any annoyance caused to anyone. I didn't mean any harm, just trying to help generate discussion and add to the various debates. I will refrain from posting any further articles.
Nooooo I need them articles Faithy... even though I abuse the journos for some of the garbage they string out I still like to read them :happy:

For those who want to read articles behind a paywall use outline.com

Post the URL in there and you should be able to read blocked articles

keep posting them FiH - the vast majority of BHQ appreciate your input. I also think Soup is right in saying the articles' authors need to be included.

Active Now

• unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.