NEWS No more excuses for baby Broncos: Moore

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
No more excuses for baby Broncos: Moore

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sharks still have: Fifi, Gallen, Graham (when fit), Prior, Dugan, Moylan, SJ, Townsend etc so plenty of experience there including GF winners. We have Boyd, Bird, Gillett, Glenn, Macca. Two of those shouldn't in the side (Boyd and Macca), Glenn is average and should be gone for Fifi and will be soon enough, Bird is basically playing his first season at the club for all intents and purposes, and Gillett is struggling with his own game and seemingly not a leader. We aren't really comparable to the Sharks in terms of experience and leadership, they have far more of it.

I guarantee come next year when our pack is more experienced and they're rolling teams consistently that we will be reading melt down articles about how we can afford to have all this great young talent in our side and who are we going to lose due to the cap etc. Probably will get teams feeling out contracted players through the media (a loop hole to negotiate with players under contract that I'm convinced certain sides utilize).

Last edited:
Stop with the titles, mate. It's a bit much.

Apologies. Just trying to help generate a bit more website traffic and also part of my uni course, i.e. Communicating with your Audience.

Will try to tone it down a bit.

Last edited:
Is there any former player who hasn't had an article written about their thoughts on the Broncos yet? I know I was wondering what Billy Moore thought about it all. What about Gary Larson? What's he got to say?

FMD

Unless you’ve Authored the article, you have no right under copyright laws to adapt it unless given permission to do so; ie Creative Commons. Surely you’ve been taught this at uni, too?

Not being a prick, but I teach at Uni and IP/copyright laws are at the forefront of everything that proceeds learning in media.

Sorry Soup I didn't realise. I only just started the uni course and am just learning the basics at the moment. Apologies again.

We have heard a lot of ex players comments but there is only one ex player we are interested in hearing from. . . . Scott "the people's immortal" Minto!!!

We have heard a lot of ex players comments but there is only one ex player we are interested in hearing from. . . . Scott "the people's immortal" Minto!!!

Isaako should beg Minto to come teach him how to be an elite winger.

Unless you’ve Authored the article, you have no right under copyright laws to adapt it unless given permission to do so; ie Creative Commons. Surely you’ve been taught this at uni, too?

Not being a prick, but I teach at Uni and IP/copyright laws are at the forefront of everything that proceeds learning in media.

Complete bollocks, and you might want to clean up your grammar if you want to lecture from a position of authority.

Reposting a story with your own tagline is no different from retweeting with a comment. You might also note the headlines in such outlets as the Courier Mail not only change throughout the day, but can radically differ in tone between the launch and story page. They might also rotate link text to test response rates.

The legality of reposting copy from behind a paywall is another issue.

Last edited:
It’s okay for you to be wrong. You’ve proven that infinitely in your time here.

Do you understand the difference between altering copy and adding commentary?

I do.
Do you understand Picasso’s quote; “ a good artist borrows, a great artist steals”?
If you're going to be a pompous arse at least get your facts right.

Also like to hear what former bronco and immortal-in-waiting Butch Fatnowna thinks.

man some posters on here can complain about the silliest of things. talk about superiority complex's from some.

I for one do not mind faithinhooks news postings. its nice to have all articles in one forum i can read rather then having to look up my self.

I have no idea about the legality of it all but i'm sure if it was a issue the admin here would be taking the posts down

Mate, I only come here for news. It’s the best place for it; it’s not about that. It’s about not giving credit to the original author/source, or changing content of the original source.

im sure your right like i said i know im not smart enough to know about the legality of it all. just pointing out i enjoy his posts and hope he continues to take the effort in posting all the news articles he finds.

i was more talking about the person who told him to stop with the articles

man some posters on here can complain about the silliest of things. talk about superiority complex's from some.

I for one do not mind faithinhooks news postings. its nice to have all articles in one forum i can read rather then having to look up my self.

I have no idea about the legality of it all but i'm sure if it was a issue the admin here would be taking the posts down
I wasn't complaining about him posting the article, just the over the top click baity thread titles he was using. I figured he was doing it to troll and drum up undue outrage, but I'm happy to take him at his word and leave the matter be.

I wasn't complaining about him posting the article, just the over the top click baity thread titles he was using. I figured he was doing it to troll and drum up undue outrage, but I'm happy to take him at his word and leave the matter be.

Again, I am sorry for any annoyance caused to anyone. I didn't mean any harm, just trying to help generate discussion and add to the various debates. I will refrain from posting any further articles.

Thank you JD, appreciate your comments.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • Ozired
  • ChewThePhatt
  • leon.bott
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Allo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.