Not Happy

B

bronco 4life

Oct 1, 2024
well been a bronco since they started,up and ups and downs are always going to happen with clubs But not happy with what has gone on with Kevvie and what the hell with the new coach who was sacked so many times,time will only tell if i keep being a supporter of this club,Kevvie was loved by everyone .....

well been a bronco since they started,up and ups and downs are always going to happen with clubs But not happy with what has gone on with Kevvie and what the hell with the new coach who was sacked so many times,time will only tell if i keep being a supporter of this club,Kevvie was loved by everyone .....
Whilst I hate the way Kevie was treated as he is the heart and soul of the club. However I believe the right decision was made. Could they have gone about it better? Definitely but it is never easy is it.

You're statement here ("time will only tell if i keep being a supporter of this club") suggests you hardly even support the name you've chosen.

Huge cognitive dissonance.😂😂😂

I'll make this thread worthwhile for anyone who accidentally opens it

Not happy jan not

Well if it makes you feel better, I've already put up a sack Maguire thread.

Active Now

• JayTeeM
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ffs...
  • Pablo
  • Russell Coight
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • RolledOates
  • ezpz
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ondi
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bish
  • davidp
  • Broncs1459
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.