Not Happy

B

bronco 4life

Oct 1, 2024
well been a bronco since they started,up and ups and downs are always going to happen with clubs But not happy with what has gone on with Kevvie and what the hell with the new coach who was sacked so many times,time will only tell if i keep being a supporter of this club,Kevvie was loved by everyone .....

well been a bronco since they started,up and ups and downs are always going to happen with clubs But not happy with what has gone on with Kevvie and what the hell with the new coach who was sacked so many times,time will only tell if i keep being a supporter of this club,Kevvie was loved by everyone .....
Whilst I hate the way Kevie was treated as he is the heart and soul of the club. However I believe the right decision was made. Could they have gone about it better? Definitely but it is never easy is it.

You're statement here ("time will only tell if i keep being a supporter of this club") suggests you hardly even support the name you've chosen.

Huge cognitive dissonance.😂😂😂

I'll make this thread worthwhile for anyone who accidentally opens it

Not happy jan not

Well if it makes you feel better, I've already put up a sack Maguire thread.

Not everyone, Kevie should never of been appointed coach in the first place and only got to a grand final due to the almost perfect roster he had. (put a quality hooker in that finals team and we beat Penrith).
We lose key players and look where we finish, Penrith lose key players and make grand final again, injuries included for both squads. Maguire has at least won a grand final, state of origin series and beat a good Australian team 30-0 coaching NZ.
Yes is West Tigers appointment didn't go well but he is in good company there Sheens, Cleary, and Benji to name a few have all failed with that poisoned chalice.
They say "without a 'great roster' a good coach can't win a grand final, but a bad coach will definitely lose one with it".

You think you're unhappy?!! Think how I feel with you out here sullying my barely-good name.

Not everyone, Kevie should never of been appointed coach in the first place and only got to a grand final due to the almost perfect roster he had. (put a quality hooker in that finals team and we beat Penrith).
We lose key players and look where we finish, Penrith lose key players and make grand final again, injuries included for both squads. Maguire has at least won a grand final, state of origin series and beat a good Australian team 30-0 coaching NZ.
Yes is West Tigers appointment didn't go well but he is in good company there Sheens, Cleary, and Benji to name a few have all failed with that poisoned chalice.
They say "without a 'great roster' a good coach can't win a grand final, but a bad coach will definitely lose one with it".

Yep losing the GF last year was purely on Billy. Capewell missing crucial tackles and Reynolds turning in his worst performance for us had nothing to do with it.

Yep losing the GF last year was purely on Billy. Capewell missing crucial tackles and Reynolds turning in his worst performance for us had nothing to do with it.

I hope Billy stays and he's Madge's first choice hooker all year. It would be glorious.

I hope Billy stays and he's Madge's first choice hooker all year. It would be glorious.

If he's the best we have for that position sure. But we have 4 hookers and there should be competition for that spot. Not defaulted to the same shit every week regardless of performance. I'd hope that's how Madge see's it too.

If he's the best we have for that position sure. But we have 4 hookers and there should be competition for that spot. Not defaulted to the same shit every week regardless of performance. I'd hope that's how Madge see's it too.

I hope Madge signs two more hookers.

madge going down the blow and hookers route already

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • BroncsNBundy
  • NSW stables
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • jd87
  • Broncosgirl
  • BRC088
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • kwomo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • Ffs...
  • johnny plath
  • Confidor
  • HarryAllan7
  • mitch222
  • Wolfie
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.