NRL 2018 Ladder Predictions and Player Movements

Hunt, Blair, Eseese, Moga and Arrow leaving. Just think it is unknown how we will go. Blair and Hunt are big losses. Hoping we go better than 8th obviously - and we possibly may. But I think the chances of some other teams are more certain.

Moga leaving isnt a big loss.

Arrow didn’t play every game for us and we still won those.

Hunt, yeah that’s a loss but Macca will be back

Blair, his offloads will be missed and his bone rattling tackles, it isn’t official yet though

Ese Ese, size will be missed off the bench but makes room for maybe someone like Andre who’s coming

We still have a whole pre season to sign some players. We will go better then your prediction IMO.

Last edited:
But they (we [emoji41]) only scraped into the 8 without JT & Thumper & the only real signing is toothpaste, so I think your talking us up a bit.......

Oh hang on, that's right we're in the GF.... nah youse are fucked [emoji16]

Did this guy just say "youse"?

1. Cowboys
2. Storm
3. Broncos
4. Roosters
5. Rabbitohs
6. Dragons
7. Eels
8. Sharks
9. Penrith
10. Sea Eagles
11. Titans
12. Raiders
13. Knights
14. Bulldogs
15. Tigers
16. Warriors
Storm and cowboys will run away atleast 4 points ahead of the rest. Broncos, Roosters, and Rabbitohs will be tight. 6-10 will be seperated by 2-3 wins

stopped reading after this ... a big loss for the opposition, maybe

I cant even remember writing that haha I hate the stupid **** must have been hacked because i hate the ****.

I forgot the 'nt

Slayde Griffin has signed a 2yr deal with the Knights. Commencing In 2018

Storm/Cowboys/Broncos to make top 3. The rest, who knows.

Hunt, Blair, Eseese, Moga and Arrow leaving. Just think it is unknown how we will go.

Yet we are adding a fit Macca, Bird, Lodge, a fit Boyd, a fit Milf, a fit Sims. Plus sending out the world's greatest dummy half in style in Slammin Sammy.

Also, you would think we have built a big stack of money for a class half with Blair and Hunt and others leaving. This last point will be the key.

Boyd
Oates
Roberts
Opa
Kahu
Milf
gun half
Mcguire
Macca
Lodge
Glenn
Gillett
Bird

Knik
Thaiday
Joffa
TPJ

Back up - Sims, Su'A, Carrigan, Isaako etc

No gun half and no Milf bounce back from injury -- then it will be more of the same - near enough, but, in the end, not good enough.

Lodge has played 12 NRL games. I am optimistic for him but it's going to be hard to be great in the NRL from the outset. It's going to take some time.

The Cowboys look to be the team to beat, but Melbourne will adjust and evolve as always. Croft will be the next frikken Cooper Cronk wait and see.

Cowboys and Broncos have the artillery to move past the Storm next year. I hope it happens.

Cows, Storm and our Broncos are the big 3 teams next year IMO.

Roosters just making up the numbers even if they finish above these teams in the top 4.

Am definatly looking forward to next year. I can't help but be confident in our chances.

The Cowboys look to be the team to beat, but Melbourne will adjust and evolve as always. Croft will be the next frikken Cooper Cronk wait and see.

Cowboys and Broncos have the artillery to move past the Storm next year. I hope it happens.

Cows, Storm and our Broncos are the big 3 teams next year IMO.

Roosters just making up the numbers even if they finish above these teams in the top 4.

Am definatly looking forward to next year. I can't help but be confident in our chances.

Roosters won't be making up the numbers if they sign Cronk.

They lack a half that can step up in the big moments and guide the team to victory. Pearce just isn't that half. In 2013, it was SBW and Maloney doing it for them. But they don't have them anymore.

If they can snag Cronk, they will be a big threat next season.

They have a great forward pack, they have a good back 5, but the halves has been a problem for them.

Roosters won't be making up the numbers if they sign Cronk.

They lack a half that can step up in the big moments and guide the team to victory. Pearce just isn't that half. In 2013, it was SBW and Maloney doing it for them. But they don't have them anymore.

If they can snag Cronk, they will be a big threat next season.

They have a great forward pack, they have a good back 5, but the halves has been a problem for them.

I was hearing on the radio how SBW is being bashed by the Rugby media in InZid and there is a chance he'll pack up his boots and head back to the Rooters.

So chances are they'll either sign Cronk or SBW and it will be for $500k a season and the NRL will let it happen, or probably even tip in an additional $500k themselves and say it's from their half-arsed Marquee fund they keep whispering about.

C.cronk to sign a 2 yr deal today

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Dony Eliakim
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Scorchie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Battler
  • Astro
  • Broncorob
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.