NRL - 2019 Grand Final

Talk about nonsense. It's not like he went to the Titans. He got out of the best team in the comp just as they are beginning to come off their peak and moved straight into the side that was about to replace them as the peak team in the game.

Must have been really tough for him going from Slater and Smith at the end of their careers to Teddy, Latrell, Crichton, JWH etc all hitting their absolute peaks.

P.S - Love the Gould quote about him winning two Premierships with the Roosters, as though there wasn't enough Roosters sentiment going around already.

Last edited:
Reading a few forums this morning, the Roosters fans all seem to think today is a mere formality and they have it in the bag. Haven't seen a single one even entertain the thought they could possibly lose. I hope so bad Ricky gets the win tonight.

Reading a few forums this morning, the Roosters fans all seem to think today is a mere formality and they have it in the bag. Haven't seen a single one even entertain the thought they could possibly lose. I hope so bad Ricky gets the win tonight.
Likewise.

**** those cocky Roosters !! [emoji2959][emoji34]

I can kind of understand that.

The Roosters are a much superior side in every way. If they bring their A-game, it's going to be a long night for the Raiders.

I'll be going for the Raiders, but I don't think their chances are very good.

I can kind of understand that.

The Roosters are a much superior side in every way. If they bring their A-game, it's going to be a long night for the Raiders.

I'll be going for the Raiders, but I don't think their chances are very good.

This is sort of my feeling. Roosters have to be off in a few ways for the Raiders to win here imo. Either Roosters stomp them or Raiders grind it out. But jeez I would love it if the Raiders put 30 plus on the Roosters today.

Also Kevv on Fox just now,, recapping his GF wins - they really were all unique weren't they?

"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them".

Raiders vs Broncos GF next year, giddy-up!

Jamal looking really good for the Bears early in this game. 40-20 and set up the first try.

Stupid head butt to get a sin bin. And the commentators bleet about it being soft in a GF.

They have a squad that would challenge the Kangaroos (picked without rorters players). What an amazing feat to get such a side under the cap.

That’s a great effort from Fogarty to let them have the ball back ....

What a bounce though

Seriously how the hell did the Bears lose that? That was the worst last 20min performance I’ve ever seen. Knock on after defending they’re line and jets score, kick out on the full from the kick off and the jets score. With 20 seconds left he doesn’t kick it into touch and end the game but instead gets caught with the ball. Jets get two tackles and somehow score to win the game.

Idiots

One of the commentators asked “why isn’t he signed by the broncos”. We already have a half that doesn’t get a kick away

I asked that question myself after the first half and then it was answered in the second half for me

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • broncsgoat
  • Thelmus
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • jarro65
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Strop
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.