NRL 2022 Finals Week 1 Discussion

3 of those 4 were head knocks ?

How does that relate to going at full gear for months ?
Fatigue is more likely to lead to errors in positioning, players are also asked to do more than their fair share due to other key players getting injured (eg. Manu, Tupou).

Good to see Suaalii charged for leading with the knee as he charged into Nicholls.

Wonder if the kiwis will pick JWH knowing he'll miss 3 games if they do

Fatigue is more likely to lead to errors in positioning, players are also asked to do more than their fair share.

Good to see Suaalii charged for leading with the knee as he charged into Nicholls.

Suaalii got a letter from the MRC ? Telling him they had noticed him lifting his knee in tackles a month or so ago .
So good to hear they followed up . Next time it should be weeks suspended . More grubby stuff from the Roosters .

Notice how the Rabittohs players didn`t let him push them off the mark / move the play the ball off the mark yesterday ? He has been gaining metres when he gets up to play the ball recently .

Wonder if the kiwis will pick JWH knowing he'll miss 3 games if they do

Wasn't this changed to be club suspensions are only for clubs and vice versa? Or did I read this wrong? Also, if I did read this wrong, I can imagine Vlandys will insert some ridiculous clause to say he only has to serve his suspension once he retires...for the fans.

Wasn't this changed to be club suspensions are only for clubs and vice versa? Or did I read this wrong? Also, if I did read this wrong, I can imagine Vlandys will insert some ridiculous clause to say he only has to serve his suspension once he retires...for the fans.

I heard 3 World cup matches on the ABC radio .

I think they made it harder to miss NRL games if you're charged while playing Origin/Test football, but I don't think it works the other way round like in JWH's case.

What a whiny lookin' cocksucker.......!! :rofl

What do you do if you're Klein yesterday?
......he was binning players and has copped flak in the press for that
...if he sends someone off for the game, he's gonna cop hell in the press ......& fans.... for ruining the game

....and Vlandy's fist up his arse. (Because he forgot about the fans)

Tough gig......?

Latrell Mitchell was taking the piss out of the NRL over the weekend for staying down to force the bunker to review the contact.

on several occasions after getting hit. Latrell would get up to one knee, but not play the ball until the bunker got involved.

he even pretty much admitted it when he said to "call him Trell Milk"

Gus talks about it here (about the 2 min mark):

Fatigue is more likely to lead to errors in positioning, players are also asked to do more than their fair share due to other key players getting injured (eg. Manu, Tupou).

An even longer season coming up with an extra team ?
The 2nd string players are gonna become even more important .

I think a big factor in Rabbits vs Roosters was afternoon football on a dry track . Bodies moving faster , sharper changes of direction and faster ball movement led to more desperate / reckless attempts at tackles .

Notice how the Rabittohs players didn`t let him push them off the mark / move the play the ball off the mark yesterday ? He has been gaining metres when he gets up to play the ball recently .
This has been the theme of the finals.

Every single tackle is a contest, if you cede ground you have lost the mental battle.

Raiders have suffered a blow with Adam Elliott not expected to play again this season. It's going to weaken them in the middle and going up against the big Eels pack, I don't see them winning.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • broncoscope
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.