NEWS NRL 2022 is go

Some good responses from Turps ... Dobbo the rest of the media cohort were trying hard to get him to declare an interest in the Dolphins pretty much brushed them off

Good interview.

Did think it was funny though the number of times he said “knowing Brendan”, or words to that effect.

It would seem he perhaps doesn’t know him that well, seeing his name is Brandon.

Actually I just listened to that, I feel like he said what we all imagined he would when we imagined he existed.

A couple of things I loved:
- He's not feeling like he is owed the spot, he wants to work for it
- He feels there is a buzz in the air
- He's come to help set standards and instil professionalism (echoing James, Reynolds, Pereira and Jensen)
- He almost cried when talking about playing for the Broncs, it is his dream
- He is clearly another of the no idiots policy in effect
- He's here to provide leadership
- His ears were still tucked under his hat

Ash Barty's mindset coach, Ben Crowe, has been recruited on a consultancy basis as a player mentor for the upcoming season.

Ash has credited him with helping her become a 2 time grandslam champ, and world number 1, after she temporarily gave the game away.

Ben Crowe is a former Nike executive who has also worked with Tiger Woods, Dylan Alcott, Steph Gilmore and the Richmond football club

Ash Barty says:

“Crowey is incredible,‘’ Barty told News Corp at the filming of a new Uber Eats commercial to screen throughout the Australian Open.

“He is a master of his trade and I put so much trust in him. I think he will do great things with whatever team or sport he is surrounded by.

“I don’t watch a lot of NRL (Barty is a devout Richmond AFL fan) but I am sure he has a lot to offer.

“I won’t say all his secrets but one of his biggest assets is that he is able to communicate with you in a way that helps you see clarity to be the best version of yourself in a very simple way. It is not an easy thing to do.

“Becoming the best version of yourself every single day. That is kind of what I do with him and everyone does.’’

Ash Barty's mindset coach, Ben Crowe, has been recruited on a consultancy basis as a player mentor for the upcoming season.

Ash has credited him with helping her become a 2 time grandslam champ, and world number 1, after she temporarily gave the game away.

Ben Crowe is a former Nike executive who has also worked with Tiger Woods, Dylan Alcott, Steph Gilmore and the Richmond football club

Ash Barty says:

“Crowey is incredible,‘’ Barty told News Corp at the filming of a new Uber Eats commercial to screen throughout the Australian Open.

“He is a master of his trade and I put so much trust in him. I think he will do great things with whatever team or sport he is surrounded by.

“I don’t watch a lot of NRL (Barty is a devout Richmond AFL fan) but I am sure he has a lot to offer.

“I won’t say all his secrets but one of his biggest assets is that he is able to communicate with you in a way that helps you see clarity to be the best version of yourself in a very simple way. It is not an easy thing to do.

“Becoming the best version of yourself every single day. That is kind of what I do with him and everyone does.’’
Talk about recycling old news.

I didn't recycle it ... your heroes did.

i just reported the main story on the CM web site
If they were my heroes, I might've done what you just did. Something to ponder.

Turps, Reynolds, gamble. 3/4 of our spine enthusiastic 100% effort guys. I know turps is not a fan favourite on the forum but I’m backing him and looking forward to watching him play next year. All heart that bloke.
Yea, and he's much better when he doesn't need to play 80min.

Who dunnit?

FHr8nJSUUAIuCOa

FHsO 4hUcAA Pyp

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.