NEWS NRL 2022 is go

Rd1: Rabbitohs
Rd2: Bulldogs

Quietly confident we can roll both of them.

Badel hasn't revealed the draw but gives the following details:
  • It is understood seven of the Broncos’ opening 10 games will be on Brisbane soil, including five Suncorp home matches in the first eight rounds.
  • we will face wooden spooners the Bulldogs twice in the first seven rounds.
  • play Panthers just once
  • we have requested more Sunday games. the NRL has delivered including against the Cowboys on march 27
  • Rabbitohs in round 1

Badel hasn't revealed the draw but gives the following details:
  • It is understood seven of the Broncos’ opening 10 games will be on Brisbane soil, including five Suncorp home matches in the first eight rounds.
  • we will face wooden spooners the Bulldogs twice in the first seven rounds.
  • play Panthers just once
  • we have requested more Sunday games. the NRL has delivered including against the Cowboys on march 27
  • Rabbitohs in round 1
What's with all the teasing! I wanna see the draw!

contrary to our "DREAM" draw, the Courier Mail (Brent Read) have called the Bulldogs draw a "NIGHTMARE"

They say that after a pair of winnable games against the Cowboys and us, they then have a 4 week period against last years top 4 (Manly, Melbourne, Panthers and Souths)

It sounds like our run home is going to be full of away games.

If we’re fighting for a spot in the 8, that could go against us.

Would much prefer to face the tigers twice early on. Beggers can't be choosers i guess.

Just hope this dogs team takes a while to click. They've recruited some good individuals no doubt but putting it all together can be a different kettle of fish.

It sounds like our run home is going to be full of away games.

If we’re fighting for a spot in the 8, that could go against us.
1 of them is the manly away game at Suncorp though. So 6/4 could very easily turn back even in Rd 11 and 12

It's already settled: we're in the top 8.

ScreenScreenshot 2021 11 09 at 09 30 41 Broncos Broncos NRL Team The Courier Mail

it was always a thing ... just took on a greater impact when we started struggling
Anyone else sick of the conspiracy bullshit on here.

Never used to be a thing until we started sucking.
Well it is super tiring. Childish af. Any time conspiracy nonsense starts I instantly skip the rest of it.
I dont think its a conspiracy,i think they have been pretty open about fucking us with draws for years.
We've always been the spoilt brats of the comp: expecting red carpet treatment with rep players, media coverage, TV primetime games, third party player deals, an entire city to ourselves and a guaranteed top 8 position. Then Rome started burning.

I don't mind if our draw is top heavy with the easy matchups. Momentum is everything in this comp, and if we can win the majority of our opening 10 games, that sets the tone for the rest of the season.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.