NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would have had an extra 30 seconds if Walsh didn't take the kick and been in range for a trick shot for a try.

They would have had an extra 30 seconds if Walsh didn't take the kick and been in range for a field goal.

Did he make the conversation. Because if he did and didn't take a kick the 2 point field goal wouldn't help them

I would be filthy if I was JD.

That second half was very ordinary from Souths. Leading 26-6 at half time and come close to losing it.

Let’s see what happens

A05C685E DCB9 4C05 8757 47F5CFFB1C39

Lol McGuire you idiot.

That was unnecessary. He was covered.

What is it with dumb teams being unable to o take advantage of sin bins or send offs?

JD still bringing up the 3 "bombed" tries against us

He (much like most Souths fans) is trying to distance himself from the fact that they are desperately missing Reynolds, I have seen Ilias talked up as the next halfback for them but he offers nothing at present and I believe if they had a halfback with any sort of game control/kicking game then they're still very much within a premiership window with the roster they have once Latrell is fit

However, without a halfback, they're going to struggle to even make the 8

Anyone know what started the brawl last night

Bit of a bludger of a game.

Or they stepped on too many shoes getting up to get more alcohol.

Yeah it was always going to be one of those two things, or the combination of, shoes and alcohol.

Credit where it's due, Hunt has clearly been working on his kicking game hard and has become very good at it.

Anyone know why Maguire isn’t returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Lazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Gaz
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Socnorb
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.