NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Jack Bird you idiot.

Why would you challenge that?

Why didn't Titans spread it right?

Instead Sexton takes a nothing run. They had the Dragons shot on the right.

other then hunt this st george team is bog average.

That's a shoulder charge from Sami.

Listening to this atm on the radio online, a commentator made a comment about how much the Dragons are missing McCullough.............wow just wow
yeah.. that should tell you everything you need to know about the way this current dragons side is playing

yeah.. that should tell you everything you need to know about the way this current dragons side is playing
This is why I never want Turpin back in this side unless we have absolutely no choice.

Listening to this atm on the radio online, a commentator made a comment about how much the Dragons are missing McCullough.............wow just wow

Well, they've had Mmmbop as their hooker for most of the game

Good grief, that's a sad state of affairs lol

I don't think Campbell touched that ball.

Well, they've had Mmmbop as their hooker for most of the game
It must get expensive for the Dragons with all those flat batteries they need to replace.

Good work with that motivator

Shouldn't that be in the bin in the process of stopping a try?

Seems they ruled it wasn't a genuine try-scoring opportunity as he was going out but Sami forced their hand with the shoulder charge.

Dragons need to score again because if Titans score and convert, Isaako can nail a field goal from 50 out.

I reckon go for the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • broncotville
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • phoenix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.