NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 12 Discussion

panthers have so many options in the attacking zone seems everyone is moving and an option
They're very good. Just sheer confidence. They are fit and sure they're able to lift if they get behind. When you're confident the ball sticks in the hands and errors get glossed over because everyone is looking to win the ball back

They're very good. Just sheer confidence. They are fit and sure they're able to lift if they get behind. When you're confident the ball sticks in the hands and errors get glossed over because everyone is looking to win the ball back
and you know they will b e near as good when there origin players are out too

Been short-balling for a runner on Dearden every other play to the right, so the Cows cram. Then it's just pass behind

I like that they play Fisher-Harris so wide. Props playing wide seems so obvious but isn't often seen

I like that they play Fisher-Harris so wide. Props playing wide seems so obvious but isn't often seen
Their attack is next level, they have so many variations, it's all at speed, they're actually enjoyable to watch.

Their attack is next level, they have so many variations, it's all at speed, they're actually enjoyable to watch.
Yeah, when a team can go with them, it's even better. However, a lot of the time the ref has too much impact in awarding repeat sets and the opposition is just exhausted early. IF a team can get early, repeat ball against Penrith, or can weather their storm early, it is usually a great game. They're definitely benchmark.

See, this is what I mean by ref/external game impact. The Cows had a chance to really stretch the Panthers there and gas them. But, no, there is a breather where the line can reset. That sucks

And then Cleary does something like that and the momentum is completely reversed.

They're fantastic to watch and you have to admire how good they are. If only they would cut out the arrogant shit after a try/error by the other team etc.

yeah filled with full of themselves ***** but if you can get past that they are by far the most enjoyable team to watch this year.

Look mate, I said it first...but not being full of myself, I'll allow it.

i feel luai has a terrible short kicking game. seems like he always kicks it to deep

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Emanon
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • thenry
  • Robboi_321
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Brocko
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.