NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 12 Discussion

i feel luai has a terrible short kicking game. seems like he always kicks it to deep
Definitely not the best kicker, but he makes up for it in other areas and the team can handle it, so it doesn't matter

Well I switched off as I was bored. Watching a team i hate beating another team I hate is not particularly interesting
yeah just as i was praising penrith for being good to watch feels like they just going through the motions this second half. to be fair cows have defended well.

never know it could end in a cliff hanger if cows manage to snag one in the next 5 anything could happen

Well I switched off as I was bored. Watching a team i hate beating another team I hate is not particularly interesting
Especially when the team I hate hasn't absolutely been slaughtered as yet... put 50 on them FFS

Especially when the team I hate hasn't absolutely been slaughtered as yet... put 50 on them FFS
its an odd game im not sure if cows are just that good defensively or not.

dont want to take anything away from them but feels like penrith have not left second gear all game. just zero intensity in anything there doing but they winning with ease.

Is it just me or is this game insanely boring
Foregone conclusion after the first 20 min. Like I said, early Panthers possession and multiple repeat sets is almost a guaranteed Panthers win. Cowboys too tired to come back.

its an odd game im not sure if cows are just that good defensively or not.

dont want to take anything away from them but feels like penrith have not left second gear all game. just zero intensity in anything there doing but they winning with ease.
Panthers have been in cruise control all game... no doubt cows have scrambled well, but there's barely been a quick ptb for panthers... and that's the MO!!

Might be preserving themselves for origin... Cleary, Yeo, Luai, Too, Crichton, Martin?, etc.

>60% Possession to Penrith. Slowly correcting as the game goes into the last quarter *Surprised pikachu face*

And now we see the 6-again calls evening up

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1667.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wombatgc - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 16, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Hey Bronco fans, would you mind if we borrow Ezra Mam while DCE is playing SOO. Reynolds will be back. No way should Ezra goes back to QCup. C’mon, we’ll give him back
(maybe@:eek:).

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1667.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wombatgc - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 16, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

Hey Bronco fans, would you mind if we borrow Ezra Mam while DCE is playing SOO. Reynolds will be back. No way should Ezra goes back to QCup. C’mon, we’ll give him back
(maybe@:eek:).

Impressive kid isn't he. There's more than a hint of JT in the way he plays.

If I just went with my gut and went Storm 13+ which is what I was going to do until I read Grant was out, my multi would still be alive.

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Cannot wait until that forward pass technology is in the game.

Not really sure that was down 😂infact I'm quite confident it wasn't forced

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Spooky1013
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Galah
  • sooticus
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.