CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 12 Discussion

It's taken Souths a while to get in the game, but momentum has well and truly swung their way. They are all over Tigers now.

Tigers just need to do what they can to weather the storm and regroup at half time.

That was excellent goal line defence from the Tigers.

A couple of try savers there.

There's no ruck interference and there's no lost ball from Tigers.

What was the ref seeing to give a penalty?

That was too easy for Havili.

That's a good result from the Tigers to get a try on half time to take it to 18-12.

They needed something to get some momentum.

im not sure if i have seen a play off the scrum this year that didnt end in a 6 again. nrl need to look into that not sure what they can change though except maybe threaten bin?

Tigers are gone.

They are unable to stop Souths from gaining momentum and running over the top of them.

This is their chance, they have to score here.

Brooks and Hastings need to step up.

Hastings is looking a pretty good advertisement for some Aussies who are doing alright in the super league, he's really taken this team on his back. I would be interested to see him with some better cattle.

That was a pretty shit set from the Tigers.

Souths ball.

Paulo's foot is out when he touches it. But that was unnecessary from Paulo.. Just let it go next time.

Lol that offload from Graham was forward.

What the ****?

The bell for a set restart went off but Souths didn't get a set restart. Otherwise they wouldn't have ran it on the 5th tackle.

That was very poor from the officials.

What the ****?

The bell for a set restart went off but Souths didn't get a set restart. Otherwise they wouldn't have ran it on the 5th tackle.

That was very poor from the officials.

The Phantom Siren has turned into the Phantom Bell, maybe?

Ok that was bad from Hastings, I could see that coming myself.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.