NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 14 Discussion

AVERILLO IN AGAIN!

TITANS WILL BE LAST!

Shit flukey try, hate tries like that, dogs would never normally be doing anything close to that😁

Eels P/d getting ruined is beautiful as well

Shit flukey try, hate tries like that, dogs would never normally be doing anything close to that😁

Eels P/d getting ruined is beautiful as well
Meh I love them against teams I hate

Lol **** off.

Where was the loose carry call when we did the same thing against Manly?

It wasn't flukey, it was a case of the Dogs doing something they haven't done in years - show desperation and compete to the play stops.
If this was dogs scoring a try like that against us you'd agree with me😂

Paramatta are pretenders. Can't wait to get 2 points from them.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]Canonball - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 20, 2022
REACTIONS: 264
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
nothing in the last couple of weeks has pissed me off more than seeing the mongrel displayed by the dogs to set the eels off-kilter and then some smart game management to keep any hint of a comeback at bay, considering that could have been the warriors with scoreboard pressure on both the knights (!) and the sharks in those two games... instead we level off, tune out and fold... **** me, the dogs are an awful side and the eels are genuinely classy ... even tonight - it's like seeing a hippopotamus eat a lion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
5084.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]gpred - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 23, 2016
REACTIONS: 2,974
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Great D by the Bulldogs, our side wont even try to fix our problem with D, see how that goes!
The Dogs are the new Warriors. They suck hard but can beat anyone on their day.

We suck hard but can......no wait......we just suck hard.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bongo
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • porouian
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Spooky1013
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.