CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 14 Discussion

Deadset, Addo-Carr. You could have one hell of a drinking game with him and the word brah.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 9,867
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Only the knights with a worse differential than is now, expect that to change after the Panthers game.

Burton and Flanno jr putting our halves to shame, another new low.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 9,867

Only the knights with a worse differential than is now, expect that to change after the Panthers game.

Burton and Flanno jr putting our halves to shame, another new low.

Not sure what's going on with Johnson.

He was always a runner during his first stint at the Warriors, that was his strength. Then he goes to the Sharks and he learns game management and he was doing really well last season. He goes back to the Warriors and now it's like all of the lessons he learned have gone out the window and he doesn't even know how to run anymore.

6625.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Leaguefirst - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 17, 2019
REACTIONS: 77
Real chance we get our first spoon this season. Tigers, bulldogs and knights all better than us and likely to win more games.
Think you're right about the spoon.

A fucking fine for that? That's a joke. Another one for the list. We should really be hitting up the Walker brothers and pointing out what an awful job the Roosters are doing at protecting their nephew.

Speaking of the list though, I didn't see much league on the weekend beyond the Broncos game, but I caught most of the Knights Panthers game yesterday. I know I bitch about it a lot, but FMD the Panthers get some insane calls. It just furthered my belief that they are being monitored completely different to their opposition. The cheapest of leg-up penalties on exit sets, and zero scrutiny on their potential foul play while the opposition gets chastised for the tiniest things. I don't think you'd be able to turn around 42-6 obviously, but the Knights were never given the opportunity to compete.

Total accident by Felise, he'd never do it on purpose.

Whoever is in charge of the video on Benji needs to wake up.

Benji and Foran were talking about Manly's win against the Tigers and they showed the highlights from the game earlier in the year, because DCE was in the highlights..

[/st_td_row][st_td]kos - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 16, 2013
REACTIONS: 4,148
The last game of the season.
Titans v Warriors.
Could well be a battle for the spoon

i dont get the hate on Kafusi, just about every other player uses elbows. Why does know one call Riki out on in? its just he's from the storm and people love to hate the storm (:

Attachments

• 8549B524-677A-447B-9E27-4914CADC40A5.jpeg
    8549B524-677A-447B-9E27-4914CADC40A5.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 79
Funny for this game because of Moses shitting the gaff up wholesale but Burton has been fairly average this year
How's Moses when he crosses the line under the sticks...WTF is he thinking? Unbelievable......

Thats why he'll never be anything more than a talented kid. Has had that kind of shit in his game all his career.

i dont get the hate on Kafusi, just about every other player uses elbows. Why does know one call Riki out on in? its just he's from the storm and people love to hate the storm (:
Pretty much.....if he played for us we'd be defending him.

I didn't see too much wrong with the Walker tackle......

Because it's not just elbows. It's chicken wings, crushers, Peruvian neck ties, seat belts, hip drops and everything else, all without consequences. If he was playing for us and we were defending him it's because our players get suspended for breathing on the opposition.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Justwin
  • Battler
  • Redux
  • porouian
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Wolfie
  • Volvo Driver
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • I bleed Maroon
  • simplythebest
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Brotherdu
  • Skathen
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.