NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 16 Discussion

Club record 5 trys for king Edrick.

Literally the first time Hoy's passed it all night and the commentators are talking him up like he's been shredding the titans all night... is his player manager Braith and they're all just sucking up to a Fox golden boy??

Can’t wait to see the difference in quality in the next game eh. This has been putrid.

This refereeing performance reminded me why I don’t watch any other games these days.

Thats not to say we lost because of it, our defence is mindblowingly garbage at all times but god how hard is it.
Titans had every random 6 again. Knights had the bunker.
Gross.

This refereeing performance reminded me why I don’t watch any other games these days.

Thats not to say we lost because of it, our defence is mindblowingly garbage at all times but god how hard is it.

Some of those decisions man, disgraceful.

I thought the ref was horrendous tonight... he definitely appeared to be a home town ref

See the bunker overruling the onfield ref several tackles later for a professional foul. No wonder we hate this governing body!

Penrith are just a class above everyone else in the comp including Melbourne.

Nothing ever goes against the Panthers. Even if the ref misses something a few tackles earlier the bunker intervenes and they go back.

But after 17 replays the bunker couldn’t let the ref know Munster caught the ball before taking it dead against us.

They’re legitimately playing to a different rule set to everyone else

Any normal team having to work off their line like rorters right now would get a relieving penalty, but not if you're playing the panthers... apparently they are back the 10m and rapid off their line to belt you, but never offside

Active Now

• The True King
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Bongo
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MrMoore
  • bert_lifts
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.