NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 16 Discussion

And a forward pass for a try, cLeaRy Is sO aWEsOmE.

We’re the roosters offside? Can they challenge those calls

I can feel a million 6 agains coming for Penrith.
Good... **** the rorters.

I think they're my most hated team
- they're literally only relevant because an 80yr billionaire is a supporter, they have no other fans
- they have no junior base and poach every single player that pulls on a jersey
- their dark arts in salary cap manipulation and recruitment is well known but never spoken of by NSWRL media
- Haas is slowly being dragged away from us most likely because their 80yr fan is doing dirty deals
- they are the reason for six agains... it was their tactic to give away penalties inside the 10m that has eventually led to a need to speed up the ruck
- they have been given multiple games because of referring bias, including a game last year when they challenged a foul play to receive a penalty kick at the death and also earlier this year with contentious calls every second tackle... I think both may have happened at Suncorp

I hope the rorters never win another game again and it sends the 80yr fan to the asylum for insanity

Radley loves to do the glory shots and always gets his pants pulled down the next play

- they're literally only relevant because an 80yr billionaire is a supporter, they have no other fans
- their dark arts in salary cap manipulation and recruitment is well known but never spoken of by NSWRL media
- Haas is slowly being dragged away from us most likely because their 80yr fan is doing dirty deals
- they are the reason for six agains... it was their tactic to give away penalties inside the 10m that has eventually led to a need to speed up the ruck
- they have been given multiple games because of referring bias, including a game last year when they challenged a foul play to receive a penalty kick at the death and also earlier this year with contentious calls every second tackle... I think both may have happened at Suncorp

I hope the rorters never win another game again and it sends the 80yr fan to the asylum for insanity
All good valid points.

While I agree with the sentiment I don’t think encouraging clear manipulation is the answer.

All good valid points.
One I forgot to mention is that rorters winning this game (that they shouldn't) hurts us with our upcoming draw and positions in the 8... whereas panthers winning has no real bearing on us... it just means they have a bigger lead over Melbourne and Cows

Can't argue with any of that.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • bert_lifts
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncotville
  • Old Mate
  • the_next
  • BruiserMk1
  • johnny plath
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Financeguy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.