NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 16 Discussion

Ramien bombing backline movements already... idiot had mass space outside him there... and yes it's pissing down rain, but he completely bombed a huge play then... it could've quite easily been another try

Yeh Commbank is the new improved Lang park say the Sydney commentators. Look at the state of it. More like a kiddies paddling pool than a state of the art stadium.
JAC lucky to not be binned for that spear tackle. So inconsistent these refs.

I think Commbank is the best NRL ground in Sydney, I know there are stadiums that hold more but in terms of atmosphere and seating, it looks ideal. The turf though, probably needs a bit of work

I can't believe the ball bounced that high

RFM trying to maneuverer the ball for a put down during a monsoon... just fall over the line mate!!

Doggies' Declan Casey needs to be dragged he's a mistakathon.

Are they painted? I thought it was digitally inserted in the broadcast. Not sure though, could be confusing things.

I'm pretty sure they're digital too. You don't see them in the other angles. I assume the fact that the water is a reflective surface messes it up.

Ouch getting knocked out in your debut game

So Fifita has made sure Casey goes off. Bit unfortunate for the young debutante, but I think a few more games in NSW cup would do him well.

Touchie had one job and he couldn't see that ball going out on the full?

I don't see why the bunker couldn't overturn that.

Hynes is pretty ordinary as a GK.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

Touchie had one job and he couldn't see that ball going out on the full?

I don't see why the bunker couldn't overturn that.

1412667335.png
Bunker can only get involved when multiple tackles have passed and it benefits the Panthers.

That's the frame the bunker would have relied on, and it's understandable why they said try.

Vlcsnap 2022 07 02 03h08m43s924

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • Spoon
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • HVbronco
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Bish
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • porouian
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • Jazza
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.