NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 16 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

Bunker can only get involved when multiple tackles have passed and it benefits the Panthers.

Or Manly... as per Magic Round 2020 when they dragged the broncos back 60m after a full set of six was played

Kennedy is pushed in the back.

No try.

Are they painted? I thought it was digitally inserted in the broadcast. Not sure though, could be confusing things.

You could be right, visually it looks like it's a bit all over the place

Are you colour blind? The guy’s hand is clearly on the line in that freeze frame. It isn’t understandable whatsoever. If anything that makes the decision even worse.

I think it that was sarcasm.

But I think it's beautiful that the bunker just doesn't see the colour of the skin of the players. Creating a world without hate.

Who else is fucking ready for a full on Latrell **** fest from Fox... that's some quad alliteration... I must be keen!!

I reckon Parra will win this one comfortably, if Souths think Latrell just slips back in and solves everything then they'll get belted tonight

ok broncos fans we want parra to win here so that's who we're going for... I know it will be hard because we all love the Trell (and we're all hard as **** for some Trell action) .... but we gotta do it for the mighty broncs!!!

Are you colour blind? The guy’s hand is clearly on the line in that freeze frame. It isn’t understandable whatsoever. If anything that makes the decision even worse.

Hand is off the ground. What you're seeing is called a shadow. Go to full size, you can see grass between the hand and sideline.

They had enough.

Oates has been penalised for pushes in the back like that about 5 times this year already... but play on I guess

Is Accor in covid and banned the crowd from attending again??

Hand is off the ground. What you're seeing is called a shadow. Go to full size, you can see grass between the hand and sideline.

They had enough.

That's not a shadow, this is his hand. His right arm is flat on the ground there.

That's not a shadow, this is his hand. His right arm is flat on the ground there.

It's a shadow. His fingers are in the air and touching the G on the corner post.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • Manofoneway
  • HarryAllan7
  • Fozz
  • mrslong
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrRobot
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
  • Jedhead
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.