NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 16 Discussion

Free Manu sign in the crowd, oh dear

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Congratulations to the Warriors for their long awaited homecoming. A fantastic scene as they came onto the ground in front of a cheering, sold out Mt Smart Stadium.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

I was expecting better from the Warriors.

Back at home, emotional day, taking on a struggling team. This was a prime opportunity for them. I was expecting 13+ but doesn’t look like they will do that.

Apparently still pissing down rain in Sydney so the next game is likely going to be another mud bowl game

I was expecting better from the Warriors.

Back at home, emotional day, taking on a struggling team. This was a prime opportunity for them. I was expecting 13+ but doesn’t look like they will do that.
Images 33

Holy ****... the conditions in this next game look horrendous.

Blowing a gale and pissing down rain

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2656.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Frogz - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 28, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Only thing going for Wollongong is that it "should" drain OK being on sand. Winds up to 70km/h down there today. Glad i'm at home today.

Fucking lol... didn't look like it went 10m on the short drop out, but Wighton just volley balls it back straight onto Amone's chest 5m out for an easy try haha

I’m sorry but that never went ten. What on earth was Gould and co on about?

Ahhhhh... why did we stop the game to review something just for the bunker to go with what the ref said anyway??

Well Sticky has already got his press conference ammunition

Fuuuuck ... look at these conditions

You could not pay me to watch that game live. What crazy weather

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.