NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 16 Discussion

Looks like hands up to me too.

That's a very questionable call.

Very much looked like Cook didn't have control of it and it touched the foot of the player that played the ball.

If Paulo got this.. That would be some effort.

Didn't think he did get it. That would have been on the highlight reels for years if he did.

It's a shadow. His fingers are in the air and touching the G on the corner post.

That's a shadow on the G, his fingers are touching the ground on the sideline on the inside of the corner post.

So now pushing a half as he kicks the ball isn’t only a penalty but on report. This sport is cooked

**** sake parra you have one fucking job

Actually Parra losing is probably better for us, because Souths have a tough draw anyway...

Come on Trell you fat fucking heart throb

Souths have probably looked the best they have since last year.

Wade Egan can do some nice things at times... but **** me how much does he stifle the attack.

Tigers have been offside on pretty well every tackle inside the 20m... someone should be going to the bin very fucking soon

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Let's go Warriors!

Enjoy your first home game in awhile (ages) and thanks for staying in aust during covid

So Gavin Badger is on the tigers coaching staff yeah??

Why did the NRL decide for this game it would be a good idea to put his wife in the bunker??

I mean they can pick literally anyone else to be the bunker official, but nah let's go with the one that has an obvious conflict of interest...

Jeez, how many opportunities have the Warriors completely blown?

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Organix
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.