NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 20 Discussion

For as much as they paid for Fifi, they really underutilise him.

That scrum before half time where the Titans packed down 10m out from the line was the perfect opportunity. Fififta with some pace vs two outside backs, I'd back him to score but he just packed in the scrum.

Really feel for Tino. He really tries to give it everything to help his team. Just sucks that the rest of them seem to think "Tino will do it" instead of "I'm going to be like Tino"

So this is what comfortable footy looks like. I will pass thank you.

I went with Cronulla here, I feel like they'll a bit too tough for a Souths team that is relying on one player, I don't actually think Latrell can carry Souths to a GF in the same way that someone like a Jarryd Hayne did with Parra

I went with Cronulla here, I feel like they'll a bit too tough for a Souths team that is relying on one player, I don't actually think Latrell can carry Souths to a GF in the same way that someone like a Jarryd Hayne did with Parra
He looks busted, regardless. It will depend on his mental state as well. He is such a confidence player.

Geez, we can beat both these teams.

Oh wait. We have already... :rooock:

I think we're capable of beating every team except maybe the Cows/Penrith

We should be able to beat the Cows but they've beaten us twice now, quite comprehensively too. Penrith at their best are just better than everyone else

Surely Graham has to go off and especially with his history

I think we're capable of beating every team except maybe the Cows/Penrith

We should be able to beat the Cows but they've beaten us twice now, quite comprehensively too. Penrith at their best are just better than everyone else
I think we can beat both of those as well tbh.

Penrith we have looked likely for large parts of most of our recent games against them, just had some things go against us (injuries, calls) which put it out of reach - but we're a different team now also, so I look forward to coming up against them again.

Cows, they do seem to have the wood on us at the moment. Both sides fully fit would be an awesome game. I hope the difference between a Townsville or a Brisbane home final isn't the Wests debacle last week because I'd much rather play them here than there. I still think we can beat them though.

Come to think of it, all these top teams are probably ramping up their pre-finals training. Might explain the lacklustre performances in this game perhaps, everyone looks gassed.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ozzball
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • MrMoore
  • Manlyman
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.