NRL 2022 Round 22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faders are back in force

Canberra are fucking woeful in attack.

They ruck it up with forwards inside the 20m and offer nothing

Mbye is terrible .... especially for a guy on 900k a year

Haha... exactly the same ending as last time except reversed (although not as blatant as Bhunt)

Raiders fucking lucky not to be penalised there

dragons hard done by then shoulda been a penalty every day of the week.

just more inconsistencies from the ref.

Haha

He really shouldn't have taken the tackle with that little time left, that's game over 99 times out of 100

The quality of refereeing has been below amateur standard recently. Some examples off the top of my head: the last play just then, the tigs robbery, the tigs square up the week after, allowing teams to exploit the six again by standing offside deliberately when defending their own line, the ruck become a joke, going with the vibe on obstructions as seen last night, etc.

Joey jojo junior

Tanah Boyd having a good game so far

God damn the titans waste Fifita. Is he just in the team to run decoys?

Manly losing to the Titans.

Oh dear..

Doing their best to get Des sacked

Sums up DCE's afternoon.

Fails to secure Brimson's grubber after already giving away a dumb penalty to gift Gold Coast possession and Fermor is there to score.

Boyd nails the kick to give the Titans a commanding 14 point lead.

Big lead for the titans now... I've been impressed with Tanah Boyd today... why have they refused to play him in the halves before??

Manly's defence at 6s and 7s doing everything they can to halt the Titans momentum but in the end it's the switch of play from Boyd and Brimson that tears them apart. Plenty of numbers but Brimson steps and jinks his way over.

A deserved try, especially with Manly getting grubby and daring the referee to penalise them on multiple occassions.

Big lead for the titans now... I've been impressed with Tanah Boyd today... why have they refused to play him in the halves before??
They've given him several opportunities in the past and he hasn't been up to it. Even in QCup his form for Burleigh was never that impressive. It's only been in recent weeks he's started to play some of his best footy since 2018.

Fifita goes straight through and scores a vintage try.

That should be game.

Fifita just eyed up Schuster who tried to tackle him on the back-foot and Fifita just runs over the top of him into space. He had the opportunity to pass it back on the inside but with all the momentum he backs himself and gets there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jd87
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Painin the Haas
  • theshed
  • Alec
  • mrslong
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • lynx000
  • Rah88
  • Waynesaurus
  • achievedrap
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Skyblues87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
... and 57 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.