NRL 2022 Round 22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice finish from Tualagi

The Roosters should be much further ahead, and Nanai hasn't even scored his double yet

Hopefully he ***** off to union instead of playing for the rorters and NSW
Yea NSW are gonna have one of the biggest and best backlines ever next year. Still don't want him to pkay Union, big waste that'd be!

Roosters can keep Walker. I just don't see the hype.

Yeah he ain't that great, what I don't understand is why don't nrl teams target him more. He's a pillow in defence, and he loses confidence in his attack when he's getting smashed.

That last try was a perfect example of shitness in defence. There were 3 roosters there but Walker got in the way and got pushed over and took out tedesco

He is still young, though. He is serviceable at 20, playing with elites in a top team, he will be great in no time.

The rorters were so offside that set lmao

Yep jersey grab in the scrum and it’s instantly confirmed ofc

That was no try. Illegal hold in the scrum

Would be great if the cowboys did the exact same hold play.

Robson off contract at the end of next year. I reckon we should be having a sniff, he’d be an excellent pickup.

The cows are going to be cooked trying to keep Dearden, drink, Robson, nanai etc

Is it against the rules to lift a player like in a union lineout? Surely that’s negate the short drop out lol

Is it against the rules to lift a player like in a union lineout? Surely that’s negate the short drop out lol
Is that what they did? It looked odd. Would be interesting to know about this rule, for sure.

Roosters have gotten away with murder all game. Cowboys really unlucky here

cows defense in the middle still is very worrying for them.

been saying it for a few weeks now they are great in attack but teams are starting to work out you can go through them in the middle and they break easily.

Cowboys doing us no favours with this loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.