NRL 2022 Round 22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a run by Fifita.... completely bulldozed Schuster and then uses Saab as a backpack to put the ball over the line

Reckon the tits will agree to a Riki for Fifi trade :) ? I want him back :(

edit: chuck niu in as a sweetener!

Manly do really well to hold the Titans out while down a player and go the other end to score a soft try. Sami and Boyd didn't communicate at all and the cover defence wasn't good enough.

Titans back on the attack, but the Sea Eagles hold Fermor up and drive him over the dead ball line. You don't see that too often.

What is Warren Smith on about... every game Liam Martin is on his knees and will just put the ball down, take his hands off it and stand up before finally playing it and yet he's wanting the rule enforced here but at least his hand is still on the ball

What is Warren Smith on about... every game Liam Martin is on his knees and will just put the ball down, take his hands off it and stand up before finally playing it and yet he's wanting the rule enforced here but at least his hand is still on the ball
It's a bug bear of his but he's right. According to the rules the player must regain their feet and lift the ball clear from the ground before they can play it. It's rarely ruled consistently but it's an area the referees rarely police properly.

Get in @The Don

Easily the Titans best victory of the season. Finally a comprehensive victory for the season and you managed to do it without your best player as well. I know it's been a turbulent season to say the least but I really hope the TItans can keep a lid on things, focus on bringing players through and continue to make astute signings like Verrills and Foran.

C'mon @The Don get in here and cheer fella!!! Visited your stadium when they took on the Raiders. Shame about the result that day but was impressed with the stadium tbh.

It's a bug bear of his but he's right. According to the rules the player must regain their feet and lift the ball clear from the ground before they can play it. It's rarely ruled consistently but it's an area the referees rarely police properly.
It was more that he picks that incident as his hill to die on when Penrith players just put the ball on the ground and completely take their hand off it before getting to their feet

This is the trademark late season Titans burst, giving the fans hope of a good year next season..

I gotta say, Fifita looks like he is going to be an out and out star...Jojo that is.

Annesley says that Lodge illegally held Neme in the scrum ... but the Cowboys shouldn't have received a penalty.

says that the Cowboys were off side at the scrum, so the try should have been disallowed and the Roosters receive the penalty

surprise surprise ... backs the ref in the ending to the Raiders/Dragons game.

says because it was a "technical infringement" the game can not continue to award a penalty to the Dragons.

p.s. they had the official count down audio and the Dragons player was tackled 4 seconds before time expired.

says the Dragons could have challenged if they had one, but would have lost it.

must be nice having a boss that doesn't care how shit you are at your job

C'mon @The Don get in here and cheer fella!!! Visited your stadium when they took on the Raiders. Shame about the result that day but was impressed with the stadium tbh.

It's a nice stadium, isn't it?

I've been there for a few Titans v Broncos games and I really liked the stadium. Because of the design of it, even if it's only half full there's still a good atmosphere.

The only thing I hated about the stadium was how much of a pain in the ass it was to get there. That's probably changed a lot since the last time I was there. It's been 12 years since I've been.

It's a nice stadium, isn't it?

I've been there for a few Titans v Broncos games and I really liked the stadium. Because of the design of it, even if it's only half full there's still a good atmosphere.

The only thing I hated about the stadium was how much of a pain in the ass it was to get there. That's probably changed a lot since the last time I was there. It's been 12 years since I've been.

It was like Suncorp Lite. Far better range of food options than Suncorp for sure. Getting there was easy as, Tram then a bus to the stadium. Would go again.

Annesley says that Lodge illegally held Neme in the scrum ... but the Cowboys shouldn't have received a penalty.

says that the Cowboys were off side at the scrum, so the try should have been disallowed and the Roosters receive the penalty

Not surprised. Two darling clubs, both performing illegal acts, ref doesn't know which one to give a leg up, ends up in an infinite bias spiral and ends up calling neither.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1959.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]StuBoot - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 22, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Who are we cross with this week?

801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
Broncos and Warriors?

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

31963.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Brookie Bob - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 15, 2021
Rugby Union?

The Tigers' recruitment team?

Parramatta's treatment of 'King' Gutho? (Must be busted down to the rank of Viscount Gutho by now).

The (new) NSW Government's stand on no new stadiums for Sea Eagles, Sharks or Tigers - but gleefully handing them out to the Roosters, Eels and Panthers? (Yes - that was the former NSW Government...).

The referees who are unable to tell a forward pass from a legitimate one?

Players who are unhappy playing for the Dragons?

Lots to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.