CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 3 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 19,722
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Down should sit the Warriors down and make them watch every Storm game, and tell them this is how a real NRL team are supposed to play.

Knowing our guys, they’ll all want to go play for the storm.

I had a 4-leg ~$4000 payout that was looking ok until Barnett got himself sent off and killed the game (I had a Knights 1-12 leg)
Makes ya sick when that happens even though you only lose your initial stake. My win came at the cost of a decent multi with Melbourne winning but I'll take a bird in the hand.

360 going to be kicking up a stink about Beau Fermor running on the outside shoulder as well this week.... might end up taking up all of Monday's show

360 going to be kicking up a stink about Beau Fermor running on the outside shoulder as well this week.... might end up taking up all of Monday's show
Saw that and got a little nervous but I'm loving how we're scoring off set plays instead of kicks like previous years.

Does fifi still play nrl? Haven’t seen him in a while..?

4167.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]3rdstriker - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 10, 2014
REACTIONS: 997
Titans have no trouble scoring.they also usually love to give opposition the ball back, if they hold possession they should get up.

4721.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Trugoy - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 3, 2016
REACTIONS: 4,663
Titans left side is firing.
Right side still clunky.
Once the right starts to click they’re gonna be so fkn dangerous right across the park.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Gaz
  • Fozz
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Howie
  • Wolfie
  • Emanon
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.