CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 3 Discussion

Titans a good chance to really improve their for and against tonight…Canberra are cooked

another contender for the spoon.

looks like the Raiders have gone the same way all other ricky coached teams have gone.

i.e. start fairly well in the first few seasons ... before getting progressively worse ... until they are fighting for the spoon (usually successfully getting it)

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4721.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Trugoy - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 3, 2016
REACTIONS: 4,664
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
8311.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Harry Sack - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 12, 2013

The **** is Fifita smiling about? Useless cu**.

memberawards2017-harrycombined-png.2055
Hmmm maybe cause his team is up 20-0.

5358.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Hardyman's Yugo - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 2, 2017
REACTIONS: 7,918
Holbrook is doing a good job since he left St Helens

4721.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Trugoy - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 3, 2016

Hmmm maybe cause his team is up 20-0.

Freely admit to my dislike of the guy. He could run rampant and score 4 trys and I'd still call him a useless **** 🤣🤣🤣

Fifita has been the Titan's best tonight, been all over the park, asserting himself into the play. Injecting himself into the action.

Well worth the cash.

4167.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]3rdstriker - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 10, 2014
REACTIONS: 999
Titans look like a bunch of young upstarts.
Will they hold on?

Fifita has been the Titan's best tonight, been all over the park, asserting himself into the play. Injecting himself into the action.

Well worth the cash.

Even if that was the case ... doing it once every handful of games (against the weaker teams) certainly DOESN'T make him worth the cash he is paid

4167.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]3rdstriker - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 10, 2014
REACTIONS: 999
Is this going one of those epic titans implodes?

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 19,727
8311.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Harry Sack - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 12, 2013

Freely admit to my dislike of the guy. The guy could run rampant and score 4 trys and I'd still call him a useless **** 🤣🤣🤣

memberawards2017-harrycombined-png.2055

I don’t think he played against us last week. Was he injured ?

4721.jpg
Sextons got a massive boot on him.

What a try that was.

Starling nearly blew it not looking to his right.

5358.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Hardyman's Yugo - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 2, 2017
REACTIONS: 7,921
Here was me thinking all Titans had to do was play 5 and kick this half and they would win this easily

This is the problem with the Titans.

They have plenty of confidence in attack and they are looking more dangerous each week. But their defence, it needs a lot of work.

Canberra still haven't learnt you don't let forwards challenge calls.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • Robboi_321
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.