CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 3 Discussion

Who was it who said on here the titans are looking good this year? Defence is king in the nrl and they are the worst defensive team in the nrl... who knew copying the model that won us a wooden spoon might not work out well?! Derp derpp

How bad is it giving up 22-0 leads twice in under a year?

Titans are very very brittle, they conceded late in the first half after basically having all of the ball and it was the same last year, how many times did they come up scoring some great tries only to get run down, downhill skiers if ever there were a definition for it in Rugby League

277251884 5462088370489862 5715408146215920127 n

Come home Dave
Unless he's willing to come for <500,000 and be a bench impact player he can stay there lol....

His defence is atrocious and I don't think I've ever seen a player who misses the 1%s more then him. It's not worth the POTENTIAL 1-2 runs he stampedes a winger every few weeks....

Rikis defence is miiiillles ahead of his

Titans blew that one out the airlock. First with the late try then letting that Wighton kick go.

Again, what the **** is this shit re: tipping lol

Who was it who said on here the titans are looking good this year? Defence is king in the nrl and they are the worst defensive team in the nrl... who knew copying the model that won us a wooden spoon might not work out well?! Derp derpp
We're 3 games in sheesh. Were you by any chance one of the guys heralding Siebold taking you to the premiership in 2020 after those wins against the Cowboys and Rabbitohs?

So glad we missed out on Fifita.

Has a pea for a heart.

Hard to even be critical of Fifita, he's the victim of a desperate club wanting an above average player on potential, admittedly at the time we weren't the club to teach him the things he is missing.

I would take him back and part of me feels like he would come back but it won't be on anything above 700k

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t you say you would film yourself eating a shoe with a knife and fork and upload it if your team dropped a 20+ lead again?
Clearly you think I have way too much faith in my team... I wouldn't put 30+ passed us.

They have the bones of a good side. Their attack looks pretty good, but their defence is going to ensure they dont really achieve anything. Its so sloppy.

They have the bones of a good side. Their attack looks pretty good, but their defence is going to ensure they dont really achieve anything. Its so sloppy.

The most worrying thing is that it hasn't changed at all, last year in that insane game against us, they deadset had us at 18-0 or something and I was thinking we were going to cop our biggest defeat of all time

Before the end of the half, we were in front, whatever Holbrook is coaching, it's not defense

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Muros
  • Dash
  • Nerd
  • Manofoneway
  • mystico
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.