NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 5 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, Feldt diving? Never.

notice how diving has all of a sudden become an issue (at least in the media).

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that immediately prior to it becoming an issue, a Broncos player just happened to stay down winning a penalty against the Roosters

5084.jpg
gpred - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 2,640

He was bad if not awful today
Yeah, I know :(

Just trying to prop him up as an ex-Warrior.

4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 20,140

1769.jpg
Foordy - broncoshq.com

notice how diving has all of a sudden become an issue (at least in the media).

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that immediately prior to it becoming an issue, a Broncos player just happened to stay down winning a penalty against the Roosters

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

No idea how you stop this diving nonsense from being the norm like it is in soccer.

Bad look for the game.

4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 20,140

No idea how you stop this diving nonsense from being the norm like it is in soccer.

Bad look for the game.

You just don't pay it.

Half the time the ref will blow the whistle because old mate is holding his neck, so it doesn't even go to the vid ref.

The rule for a penalty is if the incident is deemed a reportable offence... if they stop putting everything on report then they'll just look like a pack of pussies lying on the ground pretending to be hurt.

If they go full star fish and pretend like they're knocked out then send them off for a HIA as well.

If they're not getting their penalties and potentially spending 15mins off the field for no result they will soon stop diving

May looks like a good player, I wonder if Penrith can afford to keep him in reserves or if another team snaps him up

8868.jpg
jmb_31 - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 1,085

Ennis is such an ass licker, needs to be off Panthers games for good

May looks like a good player, I wonder if Penrith can afford to keep him in reserves or if another team snaps him up

Depends how he gets on in his court case. If he is found guilty he might not be playing.

Haha, seeing Luai make a meal of that and get clobbered put a smile on my face.
After being belted by reserve grader Flannigan to drop the ball and give them possession in the first place

Barrett currently the worst enemy of every super coacher by bringing Flannigan in and giving him the goal kicking off Burton

Dogs will look a lot better next year with a proper 9 for the first time in a decade or so.

Barrett currently the worst enemy of every super coacher by bringing Flannigan in and giving him the goal kicking off Burton
Crazy not to though, Burton's a terrible goal kicker.

9527.jpg
Wrighty - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 3,229

The media needs to lay off Maguire. This is starting to become a Health and Safety issue with his mental health as far as I am concerned.
No more press conference grillings. Today's in particular was brutal.
The interview before the match was embarrassing for him too.
Should treat every person with dignity and respect. Leave him alone. He is obviously going to be fired by round 7 anyway.

I want to fold some Kents

89.jpg
The Insomniac - silvertails.net

9527.jpg
Wrighty - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 3,207

I highly recommend the fans of the Titans crowd source $500 Million dollars to build a rocket ship to fire Isaako into the sun.
I have him comfortably as the worst player in the NRL. You aren't winning many of the games where he is the line up.

My bottom 5 players are

1 Worst - Isaako
2 2nd Worst Okonbur - Dogs winger who knocks on all the time
3 CHN - no discipline needless penalties
4 Mad Jack - It isn't really his fault. His reputation is just so stacked against him that he can't make it through a game without being placed on report
5 Tessi Niu (is slightly improving - but Broncos would be well rid of him)

I want to fold some Kents

2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

Would anyone else pay extra if there was a mute Ennis and Cronk button as DLC?

**** they're annoying

No need to pay extra. There's a mute button on every remote.

The dogs defence is so flimsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Jedhead
  • Maroon4life
  • leon.bott
  • Kev_Guz
  • Dash
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Alec
  • dudemcdude4976
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.