NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 5 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4885.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]DallyM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 21, 2016
REACTIONS: 2,042
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Well that probably explains why he played for the maori all stars?!!!! 😂
Yep you got it lol

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
REACTIONS: 53,297
Guss will be thrilled he left the Warriors on the for the promise of the Bulldogs.....

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
REACTIONS: 53,297

Guss will be thrilled he left the Warriors on the for the promise of the Bulldogs.....

Counting down until his hair goes white again

668855-phil-gould.jpg

Let me know when the media start making a big deal of that player that deliberately tried to wreck player's knees, TWICE, in one game. I can't remember what team they were from or the team they opposed, but I'm sure the media wouldn't let club affiliation skew their judgement on such a serious issue.

Let me know when the media start making a big deal of that player that deliberately tried to wreck player's knees, TWICE, in one game. I can't remember what team they were from or the team they opposed, but I'm sure the media wouldn't let club affiliation skew their judgement on such a serious issue.

Or the fact that so far we're the ONLY team who have been officiated by the actual rules and not been allowed to give away a penalty in order to captain's challenge something...despite multiple other teams supposedly wrongly getting away with it, and one team in particular cynically (but successfully) doing it twice yesterday after the NRL clarified it's not on - which the media DO seem to have found their voice on, so by NEXT weekend hopefully everyone will be playing by the same rules?

Don't hold your breath mate, enjoy the peaceful sound of the crickets.

That was absolutely disgusting.

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 2,705
Yes and he's part Maori ... So sorry to break that to you
If he's part Maori, he must be part Pakeha as well 🤣

4885.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]DallyM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 21, 2016
Could be part Trumptard as well ... Who knows lol

4885.jpg
If he's part Maori, he must be part Pakeha as well 🤣
Could be part Trumptard as well ...who knows 🤣

2184.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]voicefromthehill - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 30, 2010
I know he had his jaw broken years back - but am I the only one that thinks he looks like a ventriloquists dummy when he talks these days

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
Canberra certainly deserve its Faders tag.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

1667.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wombatgc - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 16, 2010
Klein gave the Faiders every leg-up he could, but still couldn’t get them home.
Clockstand has been bog average. I wouldn’t be surprised if Savage gets the f/b gig next week.

[/st_td_row][st_td]Will on the hill. - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2019
8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014

Souths are the favourites and rightfully so, but I think the Dogs are going to shock some people today.

1412667335.png
I agree, got a hunch Dogs and Tigers won't be blown of the park the way most are expecting.

40 nil 40 nil 40 nil

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
Rabbitohs of 2022 aren’t the Rabbitohs of 2021.

Like most I’ve picked the Bunnies but gee the Bulldogs might surprise here this afternoon.

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
Didn’t take long to take advantage of the numbers !!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

747.jpg
Jeez Rugba Leeg circa 2022 has become so minutely technical.

I guess right in some ways but still ultra technical.

Don’t think that one from Cook will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.