NRL 2022 Trials Week 1

Doesn't look good for Webster-Mansfield.

Fingers crossed for him.

FL8gzXmaMAMO6CU

Fox are really blowing their load over Mark Geyers young bloke.

Berrell is looking sharp, I wouldn't have minded at all if we picked him up as a stop gap instead of Turpin until Paix is ready. I can see him ending up as Redcliffe's starting hooker.

Berrell is looking sharp, I wouldn't have minded at all if we picked him up as a stop gap instead of Turpin until Paix is ready. I can see him ending up as Redcliffe's starting hooker.

Paix is ready now IMO

I agree but not for a full 80 yet.

true ... but I also think the conditioning he now requires, he can only get by playing in the NRL, and decent minutes

I'm not sure having two rookie 9's playing together is such a good idea, so it might be worth keeping Turpin.

we could start Turpin for the first 20 minutes and maybe give him a second 10 minute stint latter in the match. we could slowly reduce Turpins contribution as we build Paix's stamina

true ... but I also think the conditioning he now requires, he can only get by playing in the NRL, and decent minutes

I'm not sure having two rookie 9's playing together is such a good idea, so it might be worth keeping Turpin.

we could start Turpin for the first 20 minutes and maybe give him a second 10 minute stint latter in the match. we could slowly reduce Turpins contribution as we build Paix's stamina

Yeah and I am sure this is what will happen and it is all a moot point given we don't have Berrell anyway.

What would be ideal is for Mozer to come on really well through this season and then him and Paix take over the tandem duties from '23.

Fox are really blowing their load over Mark Geyers young bloke.

have a look at their website ... they're pretty much praising (or at least finding positives) everyone but us and the Tigers, lol

I've been in the camp of keeping him in Cup to get more minutes but I'm leaning more and more towards this tbh, he just looks ready I think. I guess it kind of depends what Kevie decides to do with Walters and Mam (who I definitely think needs some experience in Cup). If he goes with Walters at 6 I'd be having Paix on the bench with Turpin starting.

have a look at their website ... they're pretty much praising (or at least finding positives) everyone but us and the Tigers, lol
How are they going to spin Sharks efforts considering another one of their favourites is the new coach.

Thoughts on the Trindall shoulder charge/sin bin

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • teampjta
  • lynx000
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Brotherdu
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Browny
  • Bongo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.