NRL 2022 Trials Week 1

Thoughts on the Trindall shoulder charge/sin bin

Penalty is sufficient. The fact the attacking player was falling into it completely rules the bin out for mine, but the NRL are knee jerk idiots under Vl'andal so we better get used to it.

Thoughts on the Trindall shoulder charge/sin bin

Rough call I thought... guy drops it into his leg and gets collected by a shoulder.

It's hard to tell if Trindall can pull out or not, but in order for the knock on to be counted it has to make contact with the sharks player, so realistically he can't pull out of the tackle.

What if he regathers the ball when in all likelihood the slightest bit of contact from a tackle probably forces an error, but the NRL have put themselves into this position with their current stance.

Looks bad for Dunster. Not a great tackle.

Every high shot they bin has the attacking player falling into it. Way to create another loophole for cynical coaches to manipulate NRL, you f**king morons. Tedesco is going to set a record this season.

So you get a player in the in but really they don’t lose anyone cause they just interchange them instead

Like hey, if I'm an NRL player and I feel the ball dropping, I am going down like a ton of bricks at the slightest contact because I know that I am getting at least a penalty and likely an opposition player binned.

With these head highs going to the bin I have grave fears for us in the season.

Although we don't have Lodge anymore.. he may spend more time suspended than playing at this rate.

Flegler could be at risk if it continues beyond round 3.

This ref sounds either sad or stuffed, not sure which.

Thank **** for the captains challenge. It has been a godsend

He's actually been outstanding there.
That's enough for Griffin. I expect to see Moose 7 and Bhunt back in the 14 jersey and playing minutes at hooker... just where Griffin always liked him

Shows how much trials mean in terms of results, many of the teams you'd expect to win in season have been beaten comfortably this week.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Bongo
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.